Member Pictures 2

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

I love that playstation neon sign!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I don't have a digital camera, but someone took a picture of me a couple days ago:

No, it's not a Coca-Cola promo, it's just me and my old pal standing next to a coke machine :P I'm on the left.

We had a love for the pop machines I guess... It was pitch black so, like a moth to a flame, we were attracted by the bright lights and promises of eternal fullfilment for 35 cents.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That reminds me of a stupid story that has nothing to do with photos, but since I don't have any good ones of me I'll tell it anyway. As a prologue, when I was in junior high and had music for my first class, there wasn't a flag in the class, and the school day was supposed to begin with the flag salute. So the teacher and other students used a painting of John Philip Sousa because it had the flag painted in the background. I told that to my mom and she went one better on ridiculous flag substitutes...she attended a PTA meeting where again there was no flag and the other parents and teachers actually used a Coke machine for the Pledge of Allegiance, because it was red and white striped.

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

No, I haven't. I'm severely camera shy. (More like the camera shatters before it can take the picture ) In fact, I think my most recent 'flattering' picture is more than 4 years old.

You're starting to sound like me up until a year or so ago. I'm sure you look a lot better than you give yourself credit for. And I'm going to flirt with you until you realize it! :P

I notice your name is Mike. That reminds of me of the lyrics to a Franz Ferdinand song (and yes these lyrics are sung by an all male band)...

"Michael, you're the boy with all the leather hips,
Sticky hair, sticky hips, stubble on my sticky lips...
Michael, you're the only one I'd ever want,
Only one I'd ever want, only one I'd ever want...
Beautiful boys on a beautiful dance floor...
Michael, you're dancing like a beautiful dance-whore!
Michael on a silver platter now...
Nothing matters now!"

Okay, I'll behave now. 8) I just can't help being in a good mood, because I got promoted today at work. Yay!
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Pisces wrote:You're starting to sound like me up until a year or so ago. I'm sure you look a lot better than you give yourself credit for. And I'm going to flirt with you until you realize it! :P

I notice your name is Mike. That reminds of me of the lyrics to a Franz Ferdinand song (and yes these lyrics are sung by an all male band)...

-> ::snips song to cut down on quote size:: <-

Okay, I'll behave now. 8) I just can't help being in a good mood, because I got promoted today at work. Yay!

So that is a sign that I should continue to call myself unattractive if only for the sole reason of continuing the shameless flirting in my direction? Gosh, Mike. So ugly. I mean, ew. :wink:

Yes, my name is Mike and I've never heard that song before. I think I'll keep an eye out for it.

...and congrats on the promotion! :D
- Mike

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I don't have any recent pictures, but I have pictures in my MySpace profile. You have to be a member in order to view them though. If anyone has a membership there (it's free) then just go to http://www.myspace.com/silverphoenix

Just going to that page will allow you to see one pic, but the it will most likely ask for a username and password to view the rest. You can look at my page none the less.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Silver Phoenix wrote:I don't have any recent pictures, but I have pictures in my MySpace profile. You have to be a member in order to view them though. If anyone has a membership there (it's free) then just go to http://www.myspace.com/silverphoenix

Just going to that page will allow you to see one pic, but the it will most likely ask for a username and password to view the rest. You can look at my page none the less.

:oops: 8) :o ::swoons out of topic::

P.S. Why does like everybody have a MySpace now? It's worse than Google - It is taking over the inetnert. :shock:
- Mike

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I've had mine for quite a while. It's a good site as far as connecting with people, and people can put a more personal scope into what they want to express. Though most people just want an extremely high number of friends, just to make them seem special. I've come across a lot of nice people, and a lot of typical netophiles as well.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Uh oh, looks like Eric meet his match :P By the way, congrates on your promotion! Hopefully it's enough to help you with your bills and what not.

I don't need anymore friends, I got all the friends I need right here (and the few outside of here :P) Now all I need is a job, no debt, a good car and a good house, and a cuddle partner, then I'll be happy :D

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Oh, is that all? :wink:

Well, I'm stuck in an apartment rather then a house, at the moment, but I'm otherwise fairly content with my life. That, and I try to maintain a sense of optimism, by claiming the worst years of my life are behind me, and the best are yet to come.

(I hated school, I enjoy where I work, etc...)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, that's it, barring a few other things I didn't mention :)

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

I have to vent all my energy here, lately, it seems. I haven't had internet access at home for weeks, now.

Nall One, you don't have to beat yourself up (even in jest) to get me to flirt with you. :P Ask anyone, I've been WAITING for the opportunity to have someone on "my team" on these boards, as certain threads on these boards are shameless flirtation minefields usually, and I usually am limited to watching or scaring poor Kizyr by going after him.

And unfortuantely I can't see Silver Phoenix's pic, since my work e-mail has that site blocked.

And my promotion should help somewhat. It'll be a raise from approx $25,000 a year to about $29,000 a year.
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Pisces wrote:Nall One, you don't have to beat yourself up (even in jest) to get me to flirt with you. :P Ask anyone, I've been WAITING for the opportunity to have someone on "my team" on these boards, as certain threads on these boards are shameless flirtation minefields usually, and I usually am limited to watching or scaring poor Kizyr by going after him.

Yes yes, I agree. NallOne, you should take Eric's advice. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

You would miss my advances, Kiz, and you know it.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

We all know Kiz's true love is Borgan. He can't resist that sexy mantoy in the bathtub. :P *flees*
-G1

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

That would make Kiz a chubby chaser.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

...on the plus side, Borgan would get him EPA attention.

"Save the Whales!" :P
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:We all know Kiz's true love is Borgan. He can't resist that sexy mantoy in the bathtub. :P *flees*

Fie your vile 404 error pages! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

<a href="http://www.lunar-net.com/hahahahaha.php">Borgan says hi!</a>
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Pisces wrote:Nall One, you don't have to beat yourself up (even in jest) to get me to flirt with you. :P Ask anyone, I've been WAITING for the opportunity to have someone on "my team" on these boards, as certain threads on these boards are shameless flirtation minefields usually, and I usually am limited to watching or scaring poor Kizyr by going after him.

So it is only the two of us, eh? I feel a flashback of teenage dramas coming on - Always only two of us and they inadvertently get paired up because, well...there isn't anybody else to choose from. (That, or they suddenly switch teams out of the blue. That's always fun. :P) You're stuck with me, it seems. :wink:

...and woo woo. I love me some Borgan. He's such a Man's man. Hey, at least I would get in some much needed culinary practice! :lol:
- Mike