Ouch

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ouch

Post by S.ninja »

Ok. so first off I'm not telling you this for you to feel sorry for me but...

Earlier this year I got very sick with a infection that almost killed me. I'm ok. But while I was in the hospital I lost my house and in a effort to save my possessions my father rented a storage locker and pack up my stuff and put it in there.

However his idea of packing was to throw everything indiscriminately into big gardening trash bags. I truly am thankful he saved my things but ...

both my Lunar Legend and Lunar Harmony collector edition boxes were completely destroyed, my EBC and SSSC boxes heavily damaged, both my EBC and SSSC mail in posters gone , my TSS case cracked, both strategy guides bent, my newtype art book ripped and I had a watch from working designs that had dragonmast Alex it's missing.

I only tell you this because I know this is the only place on the whole planet that will feel my pain.

Also my gaming laptop that I play Warcraft on and had all my Lunar files and art got very wet and is dead.
So very glad to be alive after my hospital stay but so sad at my Lunar loss.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Ouch

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

I am so sorry to hear you were so ill and that this happened to you :( I hope you can recover any items
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh my gosh. I am so very sorry. And so glad that you yourself survived.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Wow, I'm... I'm really sorry to hear. I'm glad you survived, but you're right I think many of us here can sympathize with how it feels to lose things that we have a strong emotional connection to, especially things that other folks might disregard as just entertainment. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

Oh dear. I am extremely for your loss! Perhaps ebay has some doubles if you want to ever replay the games, although the memories and potentially save files cannot transfer sadly.

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

I still have the disc to play it was my perfect boxing and items now gone but thank everyone

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hey, do you have like an inventory of what's damaged (at least damaged beyond being salvageable)? Some folks may be able to help by pointing out when some hard-to-get stuff shows up on eBay. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

I don't have a full list it is all in a storage room at the moment. Once I get financially back on my feet I'll replace what I can . To me the biggest loss are the posters I had don't think I'll ever be able to replace them but thank you all. Like I said in first post wasn't trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. Its just that my friends IRL don't get my fandom and I knew that you guys would.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

How awful...but the important thing is that you're alive and well!

Shame about the Lunar stuff...I'm sure your dad meant well...

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

:( So sorry to hear this, all of it. *hugs* I'm glad you're now healthy but my god what you went through is horrible.
-Nobi