Merry Christmas!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Merry Christmas!

Post by Kizyr »

A day late but still Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope people had an enjoyable holiday / holidays.

...LunarNET was also born on Christmas, just tossing that out there. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Alunissage »

I don't celebrate it, but I had a very pleasant day. My husband is visiting his family, so it's just me and the cats right now. But he and I had a video chat where I got to say hi to my inlaws and be amused by the lunch preparations involving my BIL's Instant Pot that somehow cost four dollars. Later, I had a craving for chips and dip and braved the supermarket and its massive lines just to buy ingredients, and had a few cheerful conversations in the hour (!) I was there. Wrapped up the afternoon with some time outside with my most troublesome and endearing cat and a little yardwork, then played Valkyria Chronicles 2 for several hours instead of working on Japanese or playing SSST or knitting or any of the other things I need to get done. Overall, a good day. ^_^

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Sonic# »

Merry Christmas everyone!

Besides spending much of the day keeping baby!Sonic entertained, I played Azul (an excellent board game) with family, played some Red Dead Redemption 2 and Mario Party, and I played with blocks.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time