My "fiance" is now my wife finally! We got married!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My "fiance" is now my wife finally! We got married!

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Hey guys! Brief status update for my personal life. Sheryl and I finally got married on October 13th last year! We were originally supposed to get marred in April of 2017, but certain events in our lives caused us to have to postpone the wedding. Anyway, the wedding was great. Smaller than our original vision, but we basically had the most important friends and family from our lives present, so that's all that mattered. We held the ceremony in our back yard, and my best friend's father, an ordained minister, performed the ceremony. It was beautiful. Music for the reception (also in the back yard) was simple and laid back. We just brought my Bluetooth speaker that I use in the shower outside and just played whatever the heck music we felt like inthe moment rather than planning it out ahead of time. My cousin did an excellent job with the catering and Publix did an AMAZING job with the cake. No joke, I think Publix's bakery puts out a better product for a better price than most bakery-only establishments. Both our friends and family really enjoyed the experience tremendously.

Oh, and my bachelor's party the night before the wedding was a blast as well. Including me, there were about 11 guys there, and we got to do exactly what I wanted to do. Eat Mojo Burrito, goof off, play video games, and eat junk food. I had zero desire for alcohol or strippers. Just not my style. My bachelor's party was both innocent an nerdy. Lol.

Lastly, honeymoon was a blast as well. We stayed at a Disney resort for 6 nights, used a 4 day park hopper pass for Disney parks, and on our last full day down there we went to Universal and Islands of Adventure to do the Harry Potter stuff. The whole experience was amazing. I'd seen the fireworks show at the end of the day at the Magic Kingdom a long time ago, but I remembered how beautiful and emotional it was. Sheryl never had. She wanted to ride rides while it was going on because the lines would be shorter. I convinced her to watch the fireworks show though. She totally loved it and cried by the end. Lol.

Anyway, married life is great now. It's awesome to finally live full-time in the house I've been paying half the mortgage for since 2016, lol. It's a huge adjustment to share a bed with someone though....and a puppy. Lol. Needles to say, we need to purchase a king sized bed, ASAP.

That's all I've got. Even though this is long overdue, I just wanted to update you guys on this. I hope all is well with the rest of you!
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: My "fiance" is now my wife finally! We got married!

Post by Imperial Knight »

Congrats!

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Thanks!
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Congratulations! On both the marriage and the puppy. :)

My husband and I bought a king-sized bed as our wedding present to ourselves. It was the right move, because we almost always have 2-5 cats on it at night.

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Alunissage wrote:we almost always have 2-5 cats on it at night.
That's so epic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the congratulations by the way!

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Congrats man
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Zhane Masaki wrote:Congrats man
Thanks!

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Congrats! You sound so happy!

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you the best ^_^
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions