MTAC

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
ssdninja
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

MTAC

Post by ssdninja »

Coming up on my big annual anime convention this week. If anyone happens to be in the Tennessee area and is looking for something to do this weekend it's such a good time. Nothing like being surrounded by your own peoples for a few days to raise the spirits :D

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: MTAC

Post by Kizyr »

Is this the convention that used to be in the convention center next to the Arena downtown? I think I remember when that started up (or revived) 'cause it was like just after I moved out of the area. If so, glad to see it's still going strong {^^}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

That's the one! I think it was somewhere else for a while before that but it's held at two hotels now. Kinda sucks that it's not at a single venue but they got shuttles that run between them so it's still a pretty good time. I mentioned it because the theme this year is "Lunar" :D

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

I just got the schedule and there's going to be a panel about lunar :O

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

How was the Lunar panel?! I'm really, really curious. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

It was pretty good! Went through the entire franchise and talked a good bit about what went wrong after each release that steered Lunar to where it is today. Everyone there was VERY well versed in their lore and we even had someone do a pretty amazing boat song during an interlude. Had some AMVs to show off and some pretty good interaction.

Asked if anyone had a lunar 2 mail in poster and no one said yes though ;_;