Smoking Iifes… …. .

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
VidKid369
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Smoking Iifes… …. .

Post by VidKid369 »

Hey!!:) Hey, I was just rumithinking (I’m playing Chrono Trigger.) about herbs and what they’re doing in RPGs. raayu holds it up. Its in a few other games, I’m sure. But, herbs is just, what, dried spices in your mom’s pantry? I’m curious what it’s doing there. To be honest, when, I think abt. it for reals I just think its tobacco but in our family it’s called alhambra.? Like full-on brown unfiltered cigarettes. Sometimes I catch my own Mom, like once or mebbe twice, enjoying a stick sitting on the toilet in the bathroom when I was a kid. She has even akxsed me now, “Can I have a cigarette?” (in English) And I never give her one. Even my Dad finally asked for one, I ofc said no he’s quit when I was born for 32 years got rid of his wheeze and green phlegm. I just find it cherub down curio. And I always think I’m like Daria and they’re total Helen Morgendorffers and corporate work life. Coffee, etc. is their only drug-addiction. And, lol Sometimes I empty a stick cigarilyo and fill it w/parsley and& enjoy. Hah