pick a new life in anime or video games

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Ryoko
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Ryoko »

I would so be (from manga) Nebiros, from Diabolo. Or Princess Ishtar, from Vampire Game. Though being (from my imagination) Iris, she is soo awesome!
I wold like to also be (video game) Roy Mustang (or maybe his girlfriend) He has the coolest Alchemy! Or (video game) Xiaoyu from Tekken, she is able to beat on up! Or maybe Jin's girlfriend. I love Jin! (Vidoe game) Or my top choice would be Luna from Lunar Legend. Heeeheee.
Ohvu is the Grim Reaper
And I am his follower

Zeran Of The Divine Blade
Burg Farmer

Post by Zeran Of The Divine Blade »

I havent been on here in forever.

I changed mine to Tales Of Phantasia to be Cress.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

phyco126 wrote:Thanks for the links, I'll watch them later. I'm having trouble seeing straight and understanding things at the moment....
ya phyco! did you do any unmentionables recently?

if i could switch with an anime character it would be Shinji form evangaleon pilotin a massive mech and being stuck with chicks all day dosent sound so bad to me wow i just realized that sounds exactly like Kazuki from dual!

for a video game im not sure mabey link or ico i think it would be cool to explare those huge castles star ocean has a cool world too theres so many possibilities i get sucked into alot of games but ico and zelda really stand out to me they were like the first games to make me cry soul calibur 2 also but that was more out of anger, i broke 2 controlers playing that one.

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by meg »

i'm gonna go with Alys Brangwin from Phantasy Star 4. She dies in that game, but the life she had before that was pretty good. Zidane from FF9 is a pretty good choice too.

for the anime choice . . . Fuu, from Magic Knight Rayearth. or pretty much any female character in anything by Miyazaki. they would all be awesome.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

Gotta be Lunar SSSC, I want to fight along side of alex the entire way.

As for the anime, i gotta go with Ronin Warriors. It was my favorite anime even though its crazy old. Has anyone besides me actually watched it?

Iga
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Iga »

Video game...Kyle. I'd have mad sword skills and Jessica!

With anime, there's a close tie between Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star and Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft(both the same guy) from Gundam Wing.

prinnie dude
Nanza Bandit

Post by prinnie dude »

For a video game I would have to agree with Hiro-67 about Pokemon.

But for anime I would have to choose Laharl from Disgaea.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I just realized I never posted in this topic. Ok, so...*thinks for a few minutes*

For a video game world, I'm leaning towards the Tales of the Abyss world. It would be cool to live in Grand Chokmah, or Keterburg. They are both beautiful cities in the game. I don't think I'd want to be any character though...except for maybe Sheena in Tales of Symphonia. It would be niffty to be able to summon things.

As for an anime world...hm...I dunno. That's harder than the game world question. I'm going for either Yu Yu Hakusho, Trinity Blood or Tsubasa (even though there are a million worlds in Tsubasa). As for a character...Tohru from Fruits Basket sounds like a good choice.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

I'll go with Kyle from Silver Star. There aren't many things better than being a care free bandit who drinks too much and has a hot little number for a girlfriend.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Wow. It's trippy to see a post you made 2 years ago and not remember typing it. It's like an out of body experience!

Anime choice hasn't changed in two years, though. Nuriko would still be the one! <3

Video game choice might've...

*ponders*

Hmm, yeah. I'd definitely have to go with Etna from Disgaea. :P
- Mike

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Anime world? Love Hina...as a more fortunate and appreciated keitaro.

video game world? Lunar, of course.

Patty Mac
Meribian Merchant

Post by Patty Mac »

I would love to live in the Bleach world. Soul society just amazes me and Bankai is really amazing. Plus, I love sword stuff and this is the perfect world for that.