Hi!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
That Other Person
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Hi!

Post by That Other Person »

Hello, I'm new to this board. Some of you may remember me from the GameFaqs Dragon Song board.

In any case, just thought I should say hi and possibly get to know you guys a bit. :)

EDIT: oops, not good to do with my first post. I meant to put this in the Almost Anything Goes Board. Could you move this, or something. Sorry.
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Moved to the introductions board actually. Welcome aboard though! I was hoping to raid the best Lunar fans from that board, even though they deleted EsperValkyrie's posts about it. (he's LUNARverse here)
-G1

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Ah. Thanks. :)

LUNARrverse. I'll have to remember that. it was Ghaleon2006 in the Anti-wait topic that invited me hear. I never saw EsperValkeries invite. But, yeah, that was messed up it got modded.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, he put up Attention:'s to you and a few other regulars. They pulled it down pretty quick. Too many trolls have invaded the board.
-G1

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Glad to to see you That Other Person. We had a lot of fun on GameFAQs. Hopefully, we can keep it up here.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I'm really hoping we get some more cool GameFAQs refugees here. There's a few cool people there, and a LOT of trolls/idiots, and those cool people would fit in much better here.

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

Good to see some more familiar faces jumping ship to the Lunar Threads.
Welcome ThatOtherPerson!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hello! I haven't been following the Gfaqs boards because it's all too easy for me to get drawn into endless and futile attempts to correct idiocy, but if G1 vouches for you I'm all in favor of you being here. Do you mind being called TOP for short?

That Other Person
Lostest Boy

I don't mind TOP. Go ahead. :)