Hello LunarNET!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
megaplushie
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello LunarNET!

Post by megaplushie »

Greetings everyone!

My name is Stephen, I'm 17 and I LOVE Lunar. I stumbled across LunarNET one day while searching Google for a guide to Lunar: Legend that would not be blocked by my school's Internet filter. :) Thank you for allowing me stumble across a great guide and site, Kizyr!

Anyways, if you want to know more about me, you can send me a PM or contact me via IM (I'm on MSN more than anything else). :D

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

So people do still read that guide! I'm glad I updated it now.

Feel free to stick around and post. I don't know how the internet filters schools buy these days work; I just know them to block out more useful sites than harmful ones. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kizyr? Who is that? *snickers*

Anyway, welcome to the boards :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Racoati
Lyton Singer

Post by Racoati »

Ooh, internet filters. Hatehate. I've been stuck with one for the past five years on and off, since I mostly use the public library to get online, though I've also got university and, recently, crappy dialup. But next month, I move out... and a world of broadband awaits me! In any case I feel your pain, and welcome you to the boards with a libation of healing elixir... wait, that's not elixir.... damn, Ronfar swapped the bottles again....!
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!