Winter-een-mas...boo...

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Will Flausmier
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80
Location: Playing a flute for a while as a certain emerald vixen dances in front of me

Winter-een-mas...boo...

Post by Will Flausmier »

Yo...i'm back I guess...no on probaly remember's me. But just the same.. I guess i'm back. I remember Julie, Shae, and a couple of other people who I remember by member name. I don't want to say anything about julie( MiaOne or something with Mia in it...), the stuff I remember about her will make her yell at and hurt me.
This is my emerald haired vixen, mine I tell you.... Oh , don't tell her bout this pic k? She might either hurt..or ..slim chance though... love me for it.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

What did you do, call her santa's elf?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Will Flausmier
Nanza Bandit
Location: Playing a flute for a while as a certain emerald vixen dances in front of me

Post by Will Flausmier »

Nothing like it...but something similar... I don't want to say it..for fear of being hit by a force worse then hell itself...("Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...")

As it say's on her xanga..."there's more to love"...should give a few the hint of what I fear to say.
This is my emerald haired vixen, mine I tell you.... Oh , don't tell her bout this pic k? She might either hurt..or ..slim chance though... love me for it.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..." Hmmm, true, but there is something worse that a woman scorned. I'll give you a hint.

Women who are preggers. That's all for tonight ladies and germs!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

I remember you. <3