Greetings from South America XDD

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Isirio
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Greetings from South America XDD

Post by Isirio »

Hello to everyone...
first of all my regards to everyone who makes this site possible...

i've got to say that the lunar saga is the best thing ever!!!
when i first played it it was the LSSSC on psx it was incredible... and after that the LEB... wow... amazing...

Well glad to be here...

Greetings from South America, Chile...

PD:Sorry my english.... :lol:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

first of all my regards to everyone who makes this site possible...

That'd be me, but big props go to Kizyr and others for some very hefty contributions.

Secondly, glad to have another South American on the boards. I know there's a few others (someone from Brazil for sure). Welcome aboard!
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

We had two other posters from Brazil before; one from Sao Paolo, and the other one I don't think ever mentioned what city. Anywho, they haven't posted in ages.

But yeah, welcome to the boards {^^}. Relax about your English; it's fine.
(Besides, the people who have really bad English are usually native speakers who are just idiots with typing... and speaking... Those are the ones I can't understand.)

So where in Chile are you from? I've never been to Chile myself, but I spent some time in Argentina and Peru. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, regarding the English, I always thought it was probably a great way to learn English to post on English-writing message boards. I assume it's the same way for you on LunarHope with Japanese, Kiz?
-G1

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Hi. I visited Chile once, but I was two years old at the time so I don't really remember it. All I can remember from the trip are a few vague memories of Peru (which is where we were for most of the trip).

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:Yeah, regarding the English, I always thought it was probably a great way to learn English to post on English-writing message boards. I assume it's the same way for you on LunarHope with Japanese, Kiz?

Kind of. Lunarhope doesn't get as much activity on the Lunar message board, and I'm not as interested in posting on the main message board (which still doesn't get a whole lot of activity). Never found a Spanish-language MB that I wanted to start frequenting either.

Then again, I only check into two message boards regularly, and another 1 or 2 semi-regularly. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Isirio
Saith Pirate

Post by Isirio »

well... i'm from Santiago... wich it comes yto be the Capital from Chile... it's nice though...

well thanks for the welcome and you can be sure i'll be participating in this great forum... after all... i love the Lunar Saga XDD

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

^___________^ welcome <3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Silentcrisis
BANNED

Post by Silentcrisis »

whats up

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

Wo0t for South America!! meh momma n meh daddy from Guyana, meh skunt born n raise ova hea. Yea my lil GT accent (George town, the capital of Guyana). WELCOME!!!!!!!!1