Hiya...

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Nanashi
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hiya...

Post by Nanashi »

Well, I'm a new member here *awkward silence*... So far the only Lunar Game i've played is Lunar DS (which I thought was great despite the flaws it did have) , i'm currently trying to get SSSC from my friend so I can borrow it and play through it...
Last edited by Nanashi on Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

*awkward silence continues*

Nah, welcome to the board! We're glad to have you! I'm Grand Admiral Sonic#! My skin is blue and whenever I appear, I instill a healthy respect. I appreciate order and analyze my enemies through artwork and cultural achievements.

A note, though, as an admin - refrain from mentioning that you're going to rip games. That's against the rules, to mention that... a more personal suggestion, if you must play it, just borrow it and play. ^_~
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to Lnet! Have fun while posting!

And Sonic#, are you supposed to be that blue grand admiral from Star Wars? You know, that Chiss who tried to take back the Empire from the rebellion after the Emperor's defeat at Endor?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

WOO HOO!! 3RD!!

I'm Asmodean the Court-Bard/Human Torch of Lunar-NET and I welcome you!

You need not worry about akward silence here... unless Jenner is around. She does that to us all.

...stupid Orc girl...
ImageImageImage

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Greetings from Half-Elf Fighter/Mage NextGen. and Mississippi!
8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Hello ^_^

I am Galstaff, sorcerer of light!!
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

Greetings from the resident math ninja.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Dude, lovin' the avatar. And on behalf of Mississippi, welcome. Have a good time.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon