Ello'

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Drake-Dark
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ello'

Post by Drake-Dark »

All these years, and there was an even bigger Lunar site for me to find my fix? Nice to have finally found, even though I gotta go through a ip-chain program to view the main site.

Anyways, I'm Drake. I've played SSSC too many times to count and a little of EBC, (woulda been more, but then my PS turned into a POS) and I look foreward to posting a little more on here when my nets more stable.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

You've hit the load of Lunar...'sup........ :twisted:
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Nice to have finally found, even though I gotta go through a ip-chain program to view the main site.

Now that's interesting... I think the hotlinking fix may be causing more harm than it did good at this point. I may have disable it.

Drake-Dark
Meribian Merchant

Post by Drake-Dark »

Nah, pictures are fine. The chains more cause the server I use for internet has Websense and is currently set to block out any page that has "Games" in it. I got fourms and, if need be, I got acess to the main site
"I could never fight without my clothes on...I'd keep tripping over my sword. Heh heh heh....." -Kyle

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome ^_^

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Drake-Dark
Meribian Merchant

Post by Drake-Dark »

Danka, glad to be here
"I could never fight without my clothes on...I'd keep tripping over my sword. Heh heh heh....." -Kyle

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Drake-Dark wrote:Nah, pictures are fine. The chains more cause the server I use for internet has Websense and is currently set to block out any page that has "Games" in it. I got fourms and, if need be, I got acess to the main site

Bah, Websense is worthless. All the internet filtration programs are likewise designed to up the cost for folks less adept at using computers. Same reason that "music" CD-Rs are more expensive than "data" CD-Rs even though both are the same thing.

Anywho, glad to see you managed to get around it. Are you using a public-access computer by chance? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Welcome to Lunar-NET!!! You've certainly hit the jack-pot when it comes to Lunar sites and forums ^.^
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

Welcome aboard. :P
Those who live by the sword are usually shot by those who don't.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Bitte Shon =)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Welcome to Lunar-Net! This is the best Lunar site there is, hands down. :P

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

That line is so cliched...but it's true no doubt.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Drake-Dark
Meribian Merchant

Post by Drake-Dark »

Kizyr wrote:
Drake-Dark wrote:Nah, pictures are fine. The chains more cause the server I use for internet has Websense and is currently set to block out any page that has "Games" in it. I got fourms and, if need be, I got acess to the main site

Bah, Websense is worthless. All the internet filtration programs are likewise designed to up the cost for folks less adept at using computers. Same reason that "music" CD-Rs are more expensive than "data" CD-Rs even though both are the same thing.

Anywho, glad to see you managed to get around it. Are you using a public-access computer by chance? KF

Sorta. I got free access to most ports (at least, last I checked). The only things that they have to stop us is Deep Freeze 2000 and Websense. Honestly, I don't have much against Deep Freeze, as considering that these computers get heavy use, its reset features help.

Besides, a free unfree internet works till I can the unfree free internet.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Etherest wrote:That line is so cliched...but it's true no doubt.

I wouldn't really consider it a cliche...But, I suppose that's my opinion.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...