I just post to say Hello

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Faust
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I just post to say Hello

Post by Faust »

Hi people im new here as you can see from my profile

anyways i would like some help.i played lunarEB about 5 years ago on the psx.awesome game no doubt.5 years later i got this urge to watch all the anime movies from the game again

Any one could help me where i can download the movies.tried searching on the net the best i could find was from ign.however the movies were limited.i heard of this site call lunareb.com but the site is down for quite some time

so could any one please tell me where can i download or at least watch these movies again and from initial findings it looks like lunareb.com got some bad rep before it when down.can some share the story why

thanks again for reading and thanks to anyone who could help me with the videos

anyways noob here please forgive me if i said any thing wrong in advance

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I don't have any knowledge about lunareb.com's 'downfall', or where you could get movies.

To substitute being such a downer, however, I will now perform a little song for you.

LAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh, and welcome to the board!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I can't help you, but I can welcome you and sacrifice a random person as a prayer to aid in your search. *kills Asmo*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

thanks for the help anyways,,,,,,,,,

Faust accept your sacrifice graciously
Memphistopheles will be glad for a another soul shall be given eternal salvation

XD

by the way thanks for the quick reply

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Greeting from NextGen. and Mississippi.

I love Inuyasha...
the green guy is just a waste of time and a huge annoyance.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Welcome from Dragonlord.

(p.s. why doesn't anyone give me a sacrifice. :cry: )
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

(Spoilers on inuyasha ahead.........)

I love inuyasha too but please try to understand what jaken (the green dude) is going through

he maybe be a tool but who else is gonna baby sit rin when sesshomaru goes off some where alone to prefect his bad ass attitude and cool phrases or when he needs consoling over the lost of one of his limb and why he was bequeath the tenseiga instead of tessaiga Jaken was there to console him dude!

XD Just jokin NextGen! and pleased to meet you

And dragon lord pleased to meet you too

By the order of Lord Memphistopheles himself you Dragon lord sir shall
be honoured a sacrifice also in a form of a naked ronfar tied to the altar

Enjoy...............

XD :twisted:

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I'm sure he will...
There are several reasons why I don't want a sacrifice. One is because noone knows what I want, and I don't want to be bothered by all the questions. Male or female, virgin or not, what race, what species, what age, what if we don't give you one, what will happen if we do, and many others.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

PurifyWeirdSoul
Lostest Boy

Post by PurifyWeirdSoul »

Nice ta meet ya Faust. Question of the day...Goethe or Guilty Gear?

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Nice to meet you too PurifyWeirdSoul

The answer to your question is, the Faust Im using is from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe poetic drama.

I kinda started reading about him after hearing the name Faust mentioned in anime(Shaman King), video game(Legend of Dragoon) and song(Absinthe with Faust -Cradle of Filth)

A very interesting character.It seems for the right price almost any one would sell their soul to the devil.Men are so easily tempted.

Still reading the early chapters of the story

I kinda suck in Guilty Gear and I didn't know there is a Faust in it!

Nice to meet you again!

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

video game(Legend of Dragoon)

I love that game. I never made it past the final boss, though...not enough items. That was a great game especially for the PS1. It's been a while since I played it though, so, who is Foust? It was really cool. I had only one level 5 dragoon. I had 1 or 2 level 4's and the rest were 3's. My favorite character was the martial artist with the lightning dragoon powers.
8)

Se onr svardr hvass!

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Damn right about that NextGen!

O.K I shall try to recall from memory.Faust was one of the secret bosses that you can't defeat without the vanishing stone.You could only received the vanishing stone if you collected 50 star dust?He was a magician?A pretty hard boss if your are under levelled.Sorry if any of the information was wrong.

Oh the martial artist you are refering to must be Haschel.He was good but IMHO some of his moves got really weird/cool names-Summon four Gods?His voice acting when he transform into a dragoon was hilarious.I never failed to laugh every time I excute that moves.Please don't get offended!The game also boasted quite a number of beautiful in game movies.(IMHO comparable with FF 8 back then)Unique battle system.Great times.......

Still hoping for a sequel........

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I don't remember how many star dust I had. I'll look into it and tell you tomorrow. I know I never fought Foust, though. :(

It's alright, I laughed too. Reading what you posted reminded me of when Dragonmaster Alex (on SSSC) used magic. :)

T'was truly, truly good times. The game had a real good story and excellent plot twists, like the silver-haired wingly. I can't believe I remember even that much! Also, could one have gone through the game without the giant's dragoon spirit? I have always wondered that becouse I have felt as though I found it on chance. I am terrible with names.

Se onr sverdar hvass!

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Sliver-hair wingly?hmmmm that must have been Lloyd I think.I was in love with the wingly who became water dragoon.Meru was her name I think.Our love blossomed and grew until I met Lucia and dumped Meru a year later. :D

Was Lloyd the one who killed Lavitz early in the game?With the DragonBuster?His replacement was Prince Albert?

Giant's dragoon spirit?Are you refering to Kongol's dragoon summon?Yea I guess that's possible.

Damn!If only I can recall as much during my Engineering Maths Examination. :D

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Never mind the amount of Star Dust I had. I can't find my blasted PS1 memory cards. Hell, I can't even find a PS2 memory card. I am playing the game again, though. I couldn't help myself after looking through the instruction manual. :)
8)

Se onr sverdar hvass!

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

LMFAO!

Dude that sucks big time!

I lost my PS 1 memcard too.

(Trys to steal money from rich brother)