Back!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Maru
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Back!

Post by Maru »

Hey, guys. Sorry I've been gone for so damn long.. Freshman year of college really sent me for a loop. Ended the year with a 3.6, though, so I guess it was worth my sanity. :P

SO FILL ME IN! THE DRAMA, THE ANGER, THE SPAM, THE NEWS! I've been un-internetie for about three months now. I've missed a lot.

And now I have a headache.

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Welcome back!

Congrats on your grades.

:)

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

Welcome back Maru!
Those who live by the sword are usually shot by those who don't.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Biggest news? New Lunar. Yeah, that rocks.

But really, it's nice to see you back. I was wondering where you had been!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Back!

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:Hey, guys. Sorry I've been gone for so damn long.. Freshman year of college really sent me for a loop. Ended the year with a 3.6, though, so I guess it was worth my sanity. :P

SO FILL ME IN! THE DRAMA, THE ANGER, THE SPAM, THE NEWS! I've been un-internetie for about three months now. I've missed a lot.

And now I have a headache.

About time you got back!

Say where do you go to school now, anyhow? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Chris - Gracias.

Moonshadow - Gracias x2

G1 - Yeah, Julie told me. I creamed my panties upon the news, I tell ya. Very exciting. ^___^ It's good to be back. *Puurrss* Art school had sucked up my soul.

Kiz - Haha, seriously. I go to school in Philadelphia. The University of the Arts.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

That has been the fate of many pants upon hearing such news. And it's not even a hoax this time! ^_^

Welcome back!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Re: Back!

Post by MiaOne »

Maru wrote:Hey, guys. Sorry I've been gone for so damn long.. Freshman year of college really sent me for a loop. Ended the year with a 3.6, though, so I guess it was worth my sanity. :P

Ain't that year just a big biotch? I rarely posted on here either then...but it gets easier!! ...Or really I'm lying you just stop caring as much, at least I did :P

Welcome back my little sexbunnyhotlovingsweettart ;)
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Freshmen year was easy. Junior and Senior year sucked, because those final level courses are the real biotch. Depends on the major though. When you *ahem* party all the time, no, you aren't going to have as much spare time to post. The point? Don't party in college because you don't have as much time to bless us with your mad posting skillz. :P
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome back! *tackles and licks* I was beginning to worry about you because I haven't seen you or heard from you in a little while ^^;. I'm just glad you made it! Now have fun, relax, party, live! w00t!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

keele864
Red Dragon Priest

Post by keele864 »

Welcome back. Congrats on your college success!

Strangevision
Lann Fisherman

Post by Strangevision »

Welcome back!

Wanna trade GPAs? :P
Mega Magic Flame!

Accepting donations. :)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Mia - Thank you my lying loverbuttbubblehoneybunchesofoatsonwheatbreadsweetcakes. ;)

G1 - It really does depend on your major. Since I had to go through Foundation year as a Photography major, all the painting was kicking my ass. Sophomore year will be easier, though. AND I HAD NO SOCIAL LIFE, SIR, SO I DID NOT PARTY!

Okay, that's a lie. I partied twice. TWICE. ALL YEAR. I HAD NO LIFE, G1, I HAD NO LIFE!!!! *Curls up into a fetile position and just CRIES.*

Phyco - Eee! *Licks like crazy* ooh, I missed you. Sorry I had no time to call or write back.. Busy busy busy! But now, I r freee... *Licks once more*

Keele - Mm, thanks.

Strangevision - IN YOUR DREAMS.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Maru wrote:Mia - Thank you my lying loverbuttbubblehoneybunchesofoatsonwheatbreadsweetcakes. ;)

G1 - It really does depend on your major. Since I had to go through Foundation year as a Photography major, all the painting was kicking my ass. Sophomore year will be easier, though. AND I HAD NO SOCIAL LIFE, SIR, SO I DID NOT PARTY!

Okay, that's a lie. I partied twice. TWICE. ALL YEAR. I HAD NO LIFE, G1, I HAD NO LIFE!!!! *Curls up into a fetile position and just CRIES.*

You just said it yourself Maru :P Sophomore year IS easy. But, I HATE IT!! I HATE

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

I partied too much with stupid people. At least that all calmed down. And you only partied 2 times this year???? :o Blasphemy...

I can't even remember most of my Freshman year I partied so much...

I must of just been a really bad student >.>
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...