Keep a tight hold of your pants because...

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Bunny Dragoon
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Keep a tight hold of your pants because...

Post by Bunny Dragoon »

Bunny is here!
*gasps* I know I'm scared too!
Anyway I've been a Lunar fan since 2000 when the remake of Lunar 2 came out on PlayStation. I first saw an add in a videogame magazene when I was in 7th grade and though "and RPG with anime!? I'm there!!" I got it as a gift for my birthday, the whole box set with the pendant and everything.
This was at the time when the PlayStation was in my brother's room. When I got my chance I started playing it. I got to the first dungeon, died many timed and turned off the game in frustration. I put on the pendant and pranced around the house (lol). My brother found it and started playing it and got addicted. He convinced me to play it again and I did. That was a month and a half of our lives consumed......ok for me it was almost a year or more for me to beat it.....I can't help it! I have a shotr attention span!
I bough Lunar Legend when it came out and it only took me a month to beat it (go me!). Then by a stroke of luck I found Lunar Silver Star Story Complete in a random game store, it was the last copy there too! I plaid it for a while, got stuck, died a couple of times and turned off the game in frustration. I did get pretty far though! I loned it to my brother, who moved out. He plaid it for a while until his friend broke his PlayStation so he gave it back to me. I decoverd that the first disk was missing!! And he couldn't fid it!! I was very depressed. Years later (today actualy) I descoverd that it wasn't the first disk that was missing but the third! hah hah silly me.
So I started playing Lunar 2 again and when I got to the first dungeon I had nerdgasms (lol) ....a lot.
So thats my Lunar experience, one of my favorate games of all time (Legend of Dragoon is my all time favorate)
I have made several well made Lunar fan videos that I have yet to get off my computer.
I use this site a lot and I love it. I did join the forums a LONG time ago but randomly left (I'm odd like that).
Well anyway I have Lunar 2 on pause, *waves* woot

[/edit] please disregard my spelling mistakes, I have a deep punccture wond on my hand so it doesn't work properly at the monent, makind typing a pain.
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! MY ANUS IS BLEEDING"- Rejeted

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

AGH! PINK! D: It's evil. D: *bricked!* j/k.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Lucia siggy~

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Iiiick. Puncture wounds are not cool.

Welcome to the board! And don't worry about my pants. I use a combination of bungy cords, wood glue, leather strips, and velcro to keep them firmly secure.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Greetings from NextGen and Mississippi!

I am in the middle of playing the Legend of Dragoon right now for the second time. The first time I couldn't beat the final boss. That was a few years ago. I am almost on the fourth disc.

Se onr sverdar hvass!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH PINK?!

Don't you know that Tough Guys wear pink? I have the shirt that proves it!

*ahem*

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!
I'm Asmodean, The Official Lunar-NET Court-Bard/Human Torch!

It's a bit of an identity crisis, but that's okay, I'm happy with it.

:: hands you a muffin ::
ImageImageImage

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Wait, you discovered that it was the third disc of SSSC that was missing? SSSC only has two game discs. The other two are the soundtrack and documentary. So if you have discs 1 and 2 you should have no trouble playing it.
Last edited by Alunissage on Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bunny Dragoon
Burg Farmer

Post by Bunny Dragoon »

Alunissage wrote:Wait, you discovered that it was the third disc of SSSC that was missing? SSSC only has two game discs. The other two are the soundtrack and documentary. So if you have discs 1 and 2 you should have no trouble playing it.
Really!?
So Lunar SSSC is only a two disc game!? OMG thank you *hugs*
hah hah I'm an idiot lol

thanks for the warm welcome <3
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! MY ANUS IS BLEEDING"- Rejeted

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

Welcome.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Indeed, welcome to Lunar-net! While you are here, please enjoy the complimentary orange juice (never mind the fact that it's been sitting on that table for over 4 years...)

Enjoy :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

I still have some bad days because of that lousy complimentary orange juice..

Anyways, welcome aboard! No worries about the randomly leaving the forum thing; it's something I tend to do myself, but I'm trying to get better at it. 12 step process.