*wave* ^^

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Lunariel
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

*wave* ^^

Post by Lunariel »

I found my Lunar 2 cd's last weekend, and I was so into this game when I was little. And Now I'm even MORE into it.

Im on the 3rd disc already ^_^ (only play it on the weekends).

Well anyways, hello all! Im ..Lunariel o_o Im 18, a RPG fanatic, and my life is controlled by World of Warcraft.
I remember seeing this site along time ago..can't remember what year it was, but I never got around to the message boards.
I'm hoping of starting an RP of Lunar, so keep an eye out for that as well!

Clearly one of my favorite characters is Ruby, even though she can be annoying. Then Mauri ^_^

Oh annnd I have a question about Leo and Mauri ..I don't know what race they are, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the site or on the forums..would anyone happen to know what race they are? :3

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: *wave* ^^

Post by Kizyr »

Lunariel wrote:I found my Lunar 2 cd's last weekend, and I was so into this game when I was little. And Now I'm even MORE into it.
When you were little? It hasn't been that long, has it?
Lunariel wrote:Oh annnd I have a question about Leo and Mauri ..I don't know what race they are, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the site or on the forums..would anyone happen to know what race they are? :3
Half-beastman.

Welcome to the boards! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Lunariel
Burg Farmer

Post by Lunariel »

Kizyr wrote:
Lunariel wrote:I found my Lunar 2 cd's last weekend, and I was so into this game when I was little. And Now I'm even MORE into it.
When you were little? It hasn't been that long, has it?
Lunariel wrote:Oh annnd I have a question about Leo and Mauri ..I don't know what race they are, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the site or on the forums..would anyone happen to know what race they are? :3
Half-beastman.

Welcome to the boards! KF
Yeah its been awhile, at least since 8th grade, and I am now in 12th. I finished the game though, this will be the second time >.o haha.

and thanks!

lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lutomboy »

Welcome Lunariel
I loved you avatar and you signature and I first played Lunar ETB and TSS when they first came out for the SAGE CD and yes I still have them but I perfur the re-makes I just love what they did with the anime cut screens

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

You know, I should check my email way more often. Sorry for that 1-2 day delay in getting your account activated... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome!

You know, when I was introduced to Lunar, I was a freshman... Now, I am a freshman. :)

Or to limit the confusion, I was somewhere around 14 at the time, and now I am 23. =P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hiya! Welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

Yeah, I'm 17 now and started playing lunar when I was about 10. So, I was REALLY young. ^^'

Your sig + avatar are awesome. Did you make those pictures yourself? I know I've seen both of those on deviantart and they were awesome.

Lunariel
Burg Farmer

Post by Lunariel »

lutomboy wrote:Welcome Lunariel
I loved you avatar and you signature and I first played Lunar ETB and TSS when they first came out for the SAGE CD and yes I still have them but I perfur the re-makes I just love what they did with the anime cut screens
I've only played the Remakes :[ Until I started making them again, I had no idea they had a Sega game before o_o
and its ok Kiz ^_^!

Seems that everyone played this when they were young! I'm glad I found it, I was so thrilled! I love this game a lot.

Fairy, *eats cookie* Yeah! They're from DA, but I made the sig and avatar :] I love her concept of Ruby human form! She's adorable ^^

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I'm so glad you joined the boards, welcome! *hugs*
Last edited by LuNaRtIc on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I missed this before... I don't recall seeing that Mauri and Leo were half-Beastmen; I remember Shigema saying that they were a different type of Beastman from Jess and Mel. Of course, in the time between Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 the types could have gotten fairly interbred, since the distinction between beastment and humans isn't important in L2.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Lunariel? I love that! Pretty clever stuff.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:I missed this before... I don't recall seeing that Mauri and Leo were half-Beastmen; I remember Shigema saying that they were a different type of Beastman from Jess and Mel. Of course, in the time between Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 the types could have gotten fairly interbred, since the distinction between beastment and humans isn't important in L2.
I remember being corrected on the point of them being full beastmen before. So, yeah, there are some sources (I can't check at the moment, but I think manuals/guides state this) that they're both half-beastmen. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)