My Return!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
HikariOmoi
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My Return!

Post by HikariOmoi »

So! I'm back! Aaah~ I remembered joining here a "long" time ago! I was twel--... still so very young... ^^; It's nice to see that a lot of the "old" faces are still here! I look forward to joining in and talking with everyone~!

Also, I'd like to mention (as I have in the "General Lunar" board) that I'm planning on making a Lunar RP! It'll take place some time after Lunar 2, on the Blue Star (the whole transition thing people looked forward to seeing in our beloved fairy tale, Lunar 3).

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! If there's any Lunar resources you'd like to recommend or something that would be Lunar-newbie friendly (to attract people who haven't played the game and get them oriented) I would be forever in your debt~!

People who would like to play the game or would like to moderate (or both) are also very welcome~! For Mod positions, I'd obviously want to talk to you first, but I trust LUNAR-Net's high quality peeps! 8D

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: My Return!

Post by GhaleonOne »

Welcome back to the boards!
-G1

HikariOmoi
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by HikariOmoi »

Thank-you~! I have a lot of catching up to do! There are so many interesting threads, especially in the LUNAR sections. (I laughed when I went to the Lunar 3 section and saw all these threads by some person named "Sakkim" and how annoying he was.)

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

HikariOmoi wrote:(I laughed when I went to the Lunar 3 section and saw all these threads by some person named "Sakkim" and how annoying he was.)
Oh yeah... I forgot about that guy. I think he went on to query that timeless question "how is babby formed" on Yahoo Questions.

HikariOmoi
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by HikariOmoi »

Werefrog wrote:Oh yeah... I forgot about that guy. I think he went on to query that timeless question "how is babby formed" on Yahoo Questions.
XDD;

Well, what else can you turn to when you've exhausted all the basic redundant Lunar questions? There are only so many times you can reply "We don't know," to "WHEN IS LUNAR 3 COMING OUT?!1one"

I can't help but laugh though... "WHY ARE YOU WAITING?!"

He definitely wanted us all to be pro-active in our fight against the man. Who was keeping us down. You know, the man who was secretly hoarding all the Lunar to himself? Sakkim was saying, "Why are you waiting!? We must rise up against the yoke of oppression! Shed the chains of our forefathers! GET OUR LUNAR 3 NO MATTER WHAT!"

...but that requires two lines... :\

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome back to L-Net! *gives a welcome back cookie*

LOL, I remember that guy in the Lunar 3 rumors. L-Net is actually lucky in the fact that not too many spammers have come around. o_o

HikariOmoi
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by HikariOmoi »

OM NOM NOM~! Welcome back cookies!

Yeah, that's true. Some sites get spammers by the bucketloads... >.>; I feel bad when I go to a forum and they're plagued by trolls and spammers...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hahaha, some good replies to read for a morning like this.

Welcome back to the forums!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."