Another new member =)

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
ajrich17901
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Another new member =)

Post by ajrich17901 »

Names AJ, been a huge fan of the Lunar series for what seems like forever. My favorite would have to be Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete for PSX. Can't wait for the remake of Lunar 1 :mrgreen:

Other than that other games I play include, Uncharted, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil,Tomb Raider etc. I'm a big art nut lol, love messing around with photoshop etc.

Anyway I'm just glad I finally found a Lunar forum that's actually active.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Another new member =)

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Welcome ajrich! Is that a Heavy Rain avatar in your profile? Seems like it's receiving some bumpy critcisms, but with all things people judge way too much on a simple demo. The reviews for it seem to be quite high.

I'm also a Resident Evil fan, and while 4 and 5 changed the gameplay I still play RE5 online to death. I'll be picking up Gold as well instead of getting the DLC to save harddrive space.

If you haven't already, be sure to download the Lunar: Silver Star Harmony demo off of PSN, and be sure to save at the end of the demo.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! Photoshop is amazing! I use it all the time for various projects I work on. I have yet to play Resident Evil 4 even though I own it. It's probably fun though!

*gives ajrich17901 a welcome cookie*

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Hello, and welcome!

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

Welcome! Greeting Lunar fans never gets old. :P

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

Pleased to make your aquaintence. Eternal Blue is, indeed, a great game. I played the PS1 remake years ago and I'm now doing myself the long-overdue favor of playing the original.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Welcome (love the HR avatar-- instant win with me!) I hope you enjoy it hear, we gotta lotta nice folks ;)