Greeting from Lord Yggdrasill

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Lord Yggdrasill
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Greeting from Lord Yggdrasill

Post by Lord Yggdrasill »

Yes, this username is derived from TOS, one of my favorite games ever played. It was like a distant past when I played the two Lunar games as a kid, the PSP remake brought back those memories and I've gotta admit it was a nice remake(despite the fact that I am a little bit disappointed that the game offered no replay bonus and no superboss available after beating Ghaleon).

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Greeting from Lord Yggdrasill

Post by Kizyr »

TOS is what, Tales of Symphonia?

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

My main disappointment in Silver Star Harmony was how insanely easy it was. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

My main disappointment with the PSP Lunar is that it didn't sell well, and thus we likely won't get one of Eternal Blue with equally remastered music. Seriously if I won the lottery I'd commission an orchestra to record the entire Eternal Blue soundtrack and sell the CD to all! :)

Oh and welcome. ^^;

(and Yes Kizyr, TOS = Tales of Symphonia in this case)
-Nobi

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board! I liked the PSP remake, but for some reason it froze twice on me around Lyton, so I stopped at that point. Aside from that, I think they did a good job with it.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome! I still have yet to complete the PSP version, sadly. One of these days I'll get around to it...like all the other backlog of games I still have to complete.

Speaking of ToS, I just recently beat that game again on Monday. For a while, I thought ToS wasn't that great compared to other Tales games. After replaying it again though, I realized it was indeed an awesome game. Shame on me for thinking otherwise. When I first saw your username, I knew it had to be from Symphonia though, lol. XD

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Welcome to the threads!!!!! ^___^ I hope you have an awesome time here.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

AlexofBurg
Lostest Boy

Post by AlexofBurg »

How ya doing Yggdrasill? I love Tales of Symphonia myself, must have put in 100 hours, I was on like my fourth playthrough. I really should pick it up again.

Lunar SSSC and Lunar 2: EBC for the Playstation will alllllways be my babies though.

Welcome to the site!

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Hello =)
I've never played TOS, though I did have it at one point. It was one of the few RPGs for the GC, wasn't it?

Lord Yggdrasill
Lann Fisherman

Post by Lord Yggdrasill »

haha lets not turn this into a 'Lunar SSH' complaints thread, shall we? And yeah, TOS is one of my favorite games, the plot, characters and battle system were all among the best I've ever played(or at least among the best in early 2000s). I actually quite enjoy JRPGs in which the final bosses and the majority of villains are evil for a reason instead of purely hatred towards mankind out of nowhere. I must say I am intrigued by whom the new characters Eiphel and five princes of black star are, hopefully they will offer a detailed explanation someday(I am not a manga person, so excuse me if its already explained in Lunar manga).

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Lord Yggdrasill wrote:I must say I am intrigued by whom the new characters Eiphel and five princes of black star are, hopefully they will offer a detailed explanation someday(I am not a manga person, so excuse me if its already explained in Lunar manga).
Nope, those were totally pulled out of no prior material for SSH, so they weren't mentioned in manga or anything. Though there was a mention of the steamship/submarine Leviathan (but it wasn't an underwater fortress) in the novels. That's the closest it comes. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Hey, let's see an avatar!