Zhane has returned!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Zhane has returned!

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Hey all, sorry its been such a hella long time since my last post. Life got me busy and there was a huge shitstorm around my trig class at college. I'm still truckin' away at CompSci, though its lookin less and less likely. >.>

But IRL aside, I've got some summer news I personally have had in the works for 12 years, since I got LUNAR 2. Hopefully, if all goes well with getting the plans together with my dad, in August I will be personally traveling up to Redding, and visiting the old WD studio site at 18135 Clear Creek Rd., just to make a pilgrimage to see what its like today. Its something I've intended to do for a long time, and now that WD is gone from the game scene bringing over new stuff, I figure its worth a look to see who took over the site where our favorite RPG series was made. (That and I'm heading up to Whiskeytown to see if there's any gold left lol).

But yeah, Zhane's back, and I'll post pics from the trip here for all to see if you wish!
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Zhane has returned!

Post by Arlia »

Welcome back! It's kind of odd to hear someone would be so interested in a company to see their gravesite, but, maybe I don't hear so very many things.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome back Zhane!

I know the impulse, Zhane, though those sorts of things often leave me anxious. Will there be a cool store or company there? Will it be boarded up? Will it have been bulldozed down and replaced with a half-built lot that then got shut down with the economic recession?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Welcome back! (Says the poster who hadn't logged on for 2 or 3 weeks prior to this...) Hope things stay relatively calm for you.

It'd be great if you can get the pilgrimage together, sounds interesting.
「まあいいけど。」