Welp, that was some hiatus...

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Welp, that was some hiatus...

Post by Kizyr »

So, y'all may have noticed that my posting has been a little sparse lately. I'm not gone, just... I got busy with work, and the remaining free time I had I really wanted to get around to some other things I'd been putting off for months (games on my backlog to play, books to read, etc.).

So... I'm back now, I hope! I'm making a premature New Year's Resolution to post regularly again and start raising more topics, try to do more to keep the board active and even start whittling away at the LunarNET to-do list (i.e., the non-game-specific site upgrades that I wasn't able to get to this year).

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone! The new version of LunarNET debuted on Christmas Day, so it's also sort of our own little anniversary. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Welp, that was some hiatus...

Post by Kizyr »

So, update on this... Late January / most of February was sort of a horrendous time for me (anyone who's friended me on Facebook may have seen my post about that). I won't bore anyone with details here, but that's the basic reason why I haven't checked the boards in about 3 weeks (since before MAGFest).

I'm back now. I can't guarantee things won't get dicey again but I'll do my best. Hello again everybody! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shin Otaku III
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Shin Otaku III »

Hang in there buddy :)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I've been following at a distance. I hope works lets off you a bit. :)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time