You'll Never Guess Who's Back From the Dead!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
bluemidnightwolf
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

You'll Never Guess Who's Back From the Dead!

Post by bluemidnightwolf »

Some of the older members might remember me, I was Kemana on these boards a long time ago. I don't really know why I stopped coming here (maybe it was because I was a flaky teen, or the big changes in my life, I can't really remember). I'm really happy to be back on the boards and can't wait to talk to everyone again. My love for Lunar hasn't dwindled one bit, though I haven't really touched it in a long time. I have picked up a few things for my collection (I finally have two of the keychains!), and I've commissioned an artist to get my Lucia resin kit (recast, not original) all done up and pretty. I'm sorry that I disappeared all those years ago! I'm back now and happy to be here!
I used to be Kemana on this board once-upon-a-time!
I'm really into collecting, so hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about it!
I'm currently on the look-out for the Hiro keychain. He doesn't need to be sealed, but he does need to be in good shape with his stand.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: You'll Never Guess Who's Back From the Dead!

Post by Arlia »

Well, hello again! Do tell me when the keychains arrive, would you?

Oh, and please post pictures of your Lucia kit when it's finished (if you're inclined.) I've always wanted to see one done, besides the stock photo.

bluemidnightwolf
Meryod Yokel

Hello~! I certainly tell you once they arrive! I'm super excited to get them. I actually managed to track down three of the others on Ebay, so now I only need Hiro and my collection (of keychains) will be complete.

I'm more than happy to post pictures of her once she's done, but that will be a while. She's not going to be worked on until August 2016, and it'll take about two months for her to get done.
I'm really into collecting, so hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about it!
I'm currently on the look-out for the Hiro keychain. He doesn't need to be sealed, but he does need to be in good shape with his stand.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing those pictures when they come in {^^}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

bluemidnightwolf
Meryod Yokel

Thank you so much. It's good to be back. I'm getting Lucia painted like L2EBC, since that's the version of her I'm used to (plus her old design would probably cost more to get painted with all those crazy patterns on her shawl!). There should also be a video of the process. The artist said that if I wanted her to record it, she would!