Greetings

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Leoriosan
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Greetings

Post by Leoriosan »

I've been a Lunar fan since I purchased a copy of Lunar Legends, before eventually getting ahold of a copy of Lunar 2 EBC for the PSX. Of the two games I much prefer Lunar 2 due to its more complex storyline and cast of characters.

As my username suggests, I'm a huge Hunter X Hunter fan, and Leorio is my favorite character from the series.

r0wsdower
Lann Fisherman

Re: Greetings

Post by r0wsdower »

Hello from a fellow forum newbie!
"I wonder if there's beer on the sun?"

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, Lunar Legend was a fun enough little portable game but... it's like 1% of what the Lunar series really is. Personally, Lunar 2 (both the Sega CD and Saturn/PSX versions) has always been my favorite storyline. But you should try to get ahold of one of the versions of SSS (whether it's the PSX version or even Silver Star Harmony for the PSP) to see how much that story is expanded.

...I'd also suggest the original TSS for the Sega CD, but that requires a lot of hunting down, at least for the English version. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!

I like a lot about Lunar 2 as well, even though I've replayed it a lot less due to the length and the lack of re-releases after EBC. I think SSSC being my first Lunar game, combined with the many number of times I've replayed it in various forms, has made it my favorite, even if EB/EBC may be a better story.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time