New Lunar Fan

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
ninjajimmy
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New Lunar Fan

Post by ninjajimmy »

Hello all! Happy to be a part of this board. I remember walking into an EB games and seeing the PS1 version of SSSC on the shelf. I was a sucker for limited editions and cool packaging so I bought it not knowing what it was. Found it to be a lot of fun, but I never did finish the game. Now that i'm older i've been narrowing down games I want to collect and decided to collect every physical Lunar game for every system (not including all disc variants for US Playstation). My only requirements is that they are complete in box.

Anyone ever seen the South Korean PC Version of Silver Star? I'm trying to track down a CIB copy but i've never seen one anywhere.

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: New Lunar Fan

Post by Maus »

Hey, welcome to the forums mate!

Hope you have a delightful time here :)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

As a fellow collector, good luck with that! I have a couple extra Japanese Lunar games, but they don't have the trading cards or obi (that's why they're extra).

I have both regular and limited edition Korean PC games, but they were nontrivial to get. I bought the LE from Vic Ireland, and adopted a cat for the regular one -- although that was not my motive in taking Rufus, of course. It's just that his former owner wanted to do something nice for me, and I needed someone in Korea (or maybe a Korean citizen, I forget) to get the game. That was nearly ten years ago, so the Korean game site I found it at (NIB!) probably doesn't have it now, but if I find the link again I'll post it.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Also, you probably know this, but the red foil on the NA SSSC box is particularly vulnerable to fading. I was just confirming that even behind glass in a room with indirect sunlight through double-paned windows, my SSSC boxes have faded. :( The SCD boxes seem to be doing a little better, and the reds (and other colors) of other things in the case seem fine, but those four boxes of SSSC are definitely now sporting pink foil names.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome to the boards! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)