Hi, Hope Everyone is Doing Well!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hi, Hope Everyone is Doing Well!

Post by Shiva Indis »

Shame on me, I haven't posted since the start of the pandemic! Very busy, yadda yadda...but I'm getting convinced that fandoms should support their forums more, since social media feels so busted and invasive these days, and I want to support that if I can.

Hope to catch up with you soon!
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Hi, Hope Everyone is Doing Well!

Post by Alunissage »

Yes! Please do! There are a few things about SSS that I want to get opinions on, if I can remember what they are...

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Im glad to be back in touch! I've missed our discussions so if you remember what it was I'll be keeping an eye out...hopefully I'm not too rusty on Lunar lore!

I'm really thinking about breaking out the Lunar 2 remake or something to knock off the cobwebs, except that I finally got around to Disco Elysium and I'm hooked.
「まあいいけど。」

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome back! I have my own original Lunar 2 run to get back to at some point. Work has taken a lot out of me (lots of departures, interim stuff to keep up with), but I think I'll be able to get back to it next year.

Disco Elysium is a lot of fun. It's one of those games I pick up and play again once a year or so.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Glad to see Shiva back again!

Most of us are part timers here now, but I try to check in once in a while.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Welcome back!

Because of so many things happening, I barely have time to jump in here like once a month (apart from just reading comments) but I'd love for things to get more active. Especially as... most other social media, and even Discord, is pretty draining for me.
~Kizyr (they|them)