songs

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Jolkie
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

songs

Post by Jolkie »

Does anyone like japenese songs? or my personnel favorite, "Simple and Clean" from kingdom hearts?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I like a lot of soundtrack vocals, which has been my main exposure to japanese songs. I don't have a Kingdom Hearts soundtrack on hand to listen to that song, but I was generally satisfied with its music. ^_^

One thing I did listen to at one point was Two-Mix, from my exposure to them from Gundam Wing. I currently have none on hand though. *siiigh*

Oh! And I listened to a little Morning Musume too.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

"Simple and Clean" is a good song. I had most of the words memorized at one point... then I forgot them. :cry:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Am I missing something here? I thought Simple and Clean was in English in the US release, while the first question seemed to be about Japanese songs. Or is it that it was sung by a Japanese artist? I don't know much about KH; felt there was too much Square and not enough Disney to make me happy.

There's an Ys vocal song I really like but can't remember the name of. It's track 6 on the Very Best of Ys, but that probably doesn't help much for identification.

The end song for Arc the Lad IV is kind of neat and reminds me of French impressionist music a little, for some reason.

Jolkie
Lann Fisherman

Post by Jolkie »

i have no idea if "Simple and Clean" was sang by a japeness artists. but i really like the song. :D