Lunar books

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar books

Post by lutomboy »

I see on the main page of Lunar Net that there are some Lunar novels but I can not find them in the stores here in the US :cry: where can I get them (and in English pleas)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lunar books

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I think the novels are in Japanese only, but you can still try to find them online or something and read the translations.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

lutomboy wrote:I see on the main page of Lunar Net that there are some Lunar novels but I can not find them in the stores here in the US :cry: where can I get them (and in English pleas)
Taken from the novels page:
Unknown to plenty of the American fans, there are a series of official, full-length novels put out based on the Lunar series. In total, there are nine Lunar novels: 4 based on Silver Star Story, 3 based on Eternal Blue, 1 side-story about Lemina, and 1 based on Magic School; each set is by a different author. Unfortunately, none have been translated into English. But, LunarNET brings you the most information you'll find anywhere on them.
You won't find them in the US, since most stores don't carry Japanese novels. Even if they did, the novels are pretty hard to find, even in Japan, so you're unlikely to see them there. If you can find them online, however, they're usually pretty inexpensive, and I'd suggest getting it at least for the collection value. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Deathblood
Student of Vane
Location: In survitude to The Reapers and about to kill Commander Shepard

Post by Deathblood »

Try going to Ebay and then getting yourself a book for translation from Japanesse to English. It'll take a while to read all of them with my method, but I can't think of any other way without hiring a Japanese dude to translate the books for you or if you get a proffesional translator to read the book to you. Good luck with that. Or you could try to learn Japanese. I'd go with number 2 myself. :)
Ways of death comes in many shapes. But there are only a few shapes of death itself.[/i]

Hirohiigo Togashi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Hirohiigo Togashi »

There's a guy selling all the novels on ebay right now. I just recently ordered the SSS novels from him.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Hirohiigo Togashi wrote:There's a guy selling all the novels on ebay right now. I just recently ordered the SSS novels from him.

I have this sneaking suspicion that once I actually have money everything'll stop popping up. lol

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Are we talking about the same novels translated in the "Novels" section of this very site?
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Yep. That's what I thought. Yeah, I've been thinking about getting those, too, but I have no money.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Wow, I didn't think they'd ever show up. Those ones are extremely rare, so it's a good find (expensive for what they're originally sold as, but still worth it). The only two missing are the Lemina side-story, and the Magical School Lunar novel. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The novels have been on eBay for a while, actually. I'm pretty sure I saw the Lemina and MS ones just yesterday or the day before.

Hirohiigo Togashi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Hirohiigo Togashi »

Yeah I saw the Lemina and MS ones as well. I would've picked them up if I had more money to spare.