Dragonball Kai

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dragonball Kai

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

...Is awesome. Akira Toriyama is remaking the Dragonball Z series to adhere closer to the manga. Dropping the fillers, being more punctual and overall to the point, and it is graphically stunning. They are usuing the original cels, but they are refined and crisp and beautiful. Should check it out for nostalgia's sake at least. Here's the opening theme, be sure to watch it in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnvupMV9su4
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

slyph
Saith Pirate

Re: Dragonball Kai

Post by slyph »

heard about this but wasnt sure when it was going to come to fruition. awesome news :)

growing up and liking anime around the junior high, high school age i HATED DB and all forms of it. later on (just a couple years ago) I actually started to enjoy it and have since become a fan. so this will be nice indeed.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I'm definitely following it. I really liked DBZ until I got to a point where I just couldn't take the constant filler. If this is what it says it will be, DBZ at the manga's pace, I'm game.
-Nobi

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I'm following it too. Check it out!

http://dbkai.net/episodes/dragon-ball-k ... ne-eng-sub <---- first episode release

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."