Hetalia!

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hetalia!

Post by MaroonChan »

My current obsession. Any other fellow fans?

My absolute favorite is Romano. *hugs Romano plush* But, I also like Italy, Germany, England (I love his Japanese voice!), Canada, Prussia, Spain, and Sweden. XD I like lots of em. But Romano is my favorite!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Hetalia!

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hetalia is awesome! >:D

I've only seen a few episodes though on the Funimation Youtube channel, however...that'll change SUPER soon. I bought Episodes 1 - 26 on DVD. The only reason why I haven't watched it yet is because I'm in the middle of watching another anime. The first 5 episodes of Hetalia I watched cracked me up though. XD

I also love the ending theme song! It's so catchy! XD

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

America makes me giggle, as do England and France.

The show is pretty hilarious. I haven't seen too many of the episodes myself, but from what I've seen it's hilarious.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I got that dvd too! I gotta finish watching it subbed. XD Though I've seen most of it on Funimation. I've watched everything they got up. Last episode I saw was 19 of World Series. CHIBI ROMANO!

And I love the ending. World Series ending is super cute too. I had it stuck in my head the other night.

Watch episode 7. Best one ever. XD When Romano pops up, and its so awesome. The manga is good too.

But my favorite song is Romano's character song. I've listened to it dozens of times. And yes, I am obsessed with Hetalia and Romano. =D

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I guess this means I should rewatch it then. I stopped when I ran out of time to do stuff and now I just can't find the motivation. One day...

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

That you should! I know how that goes. x_x so many anime junk that I haven't bothered to watch or finish. Some century need to finish re-watching Sailor Moon. And finish my back log of games and books. At least I can stay I'm slowly getting through the books, the games not so much. XD

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

Yes, Hetalia is awesome. :|
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Toast with a big boot!

Cheers!
「まあいいけど。」

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Shiva Indis wrote:Toast with a big boot!

Cheers!
Lol. I love that song. So freaking catchy. My mom curses it since it gets stuck in her head. XD Both themes are too catchy, but so awesome. But I love Romano's character song the best. I like the Christmas one on the soundtrack too. Germany has a very good singing voice.

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

I watched the first season when it was first fansubbed, and I just couldn't get into it. I think a lot of humor went over my head because I don't know a lot of history, and I'm particularly clueless about the first half of the 20th century. I understand there were a couple of big wars. Anyway, what was left was just goofy, and not in a good way.

I recall liking Chibitalia more than the rest of the show. For some reason I got most of that.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I wasn't great with history myself. Like I knew the basics of what happened and junk. Hetalia teaches me more! XD

I ignored Hetalia till a friend used some characters from it in a role play, then I got interested. If I recall that's how I got into Ranma 1/2 too.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

The fact I enjoy history made this show even more fun to watch.