Tsubasa Chronicle (Manga)

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.

Do you like CLAMP manga and anime?

Yes.
40%
No.
No votes
Sometimes...
20%
(Burn the threads! Burn them ALL AH,HAHAHAHAH!!!)
20%
Yes, and ignore your conscience.
20%

Total votes: 5

jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Tsubasa Chronicle (Manga)

Post by Guest »

So.....I just picked up the first volume of Tsubasa Reserve Chronicle...
And hell, CLAMP fans, if you have'nt started this one yet, do it now!...or whenever... This is a great shojo manga with lush and sort of...' cute '...illustrations. The story so far is keeping me from saving enough silver for a DS...and ,hey, there are plenty of familiar faces in Tsubasa...( say...from XXXholic, and Chobits...[I think.] ...hey, I read alot of reviews...)...Well, if you've got spare time or are just tired of reading the New York Times, then I encourage you to dig up a copy of TRC...................does any like it?...At least read some reviews about it!...Please?

Audric
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Audric »

Hmm never read it b4 ill try to pick it up hard for me to keep my nose in a book

meru
Reza Thief

Post by meru »

VERY nice manga. I also share fandom. ^_^

I like the fact that pretty much all of the characters Clamp has created appears in here. It rocks!
I wanted healing, attention, and love to gain. But you gave me hatred, abuse and pain.
-Meru

Blue Star Princess
Meryod Yokel

Post by Blue Star Princess »

This manga is very good, I borrowed the first volume and I'm hooked on it! O_O

I hope they make an anime of it. ^_^
"Hanging Silently in space, the world in the shadow of the Blue Star was once a lonely and barren place unfit for habitaion. However Althene took pity on that world and transfromed it into a place of beauty and wonder. she called the new world Lunar."

Post by Guest »

^_^ That's what I said when I read the first chronicle...hah,ha, and they did!...The anime's out in Japan and stuff so you could probably buy a fan-sub...also I think there's an OVA for it.