50/50

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

50/50

Post by LuNaRtIc »

My brother sent me the trailer for this movie about two months ago. I've been looking forward to seeing it ever since. :lol:

And honestly, I feel like a complete dork about it. It looks like it'll be a funny and touching movie, but nothing... spectacular.
I shouldn't be all THAT excited to see it, but I am. xD
Please tell me someone else is looking forward to this film so I don't feel like a complete loser. :3
(And come on, Joey Gordon-Levitt is always a plus. <3)
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: 50/50

Post by phyco126 »

Fortunately for you, I'm looking forward to this movie. Don't know why, but it looks funny enough. I love the part were he is told that chicks dig guys with cancer, then he bombs it completely at a bar with "I have cancer" and his bud is all "I was wrong, I was wrong". I can totally see myself doing that if I had cancer.

Only thing I'm not sure of, is the actress playing his therapist. She is super young, and considering the last movie I saw her play in was as an 18 year old, she just doesn't seem to be old enough for something like that (unless part of the humor is that she is new to it, then I guess that'll be okay).

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Re: 50/50

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Okay, so I saw it tonight and I loved it. :D I'm glad, I think I would've been a little crushed if it didn't live up to my expectations lol.
And yes Phyco, they make a joke out of how young the therapist character is. 8D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3