.hack// Legend of the Twilight

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Reaper
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

.hack// Legend of the Twilight

Post by Reaper »

I thought the manga was really good (but could have used some serious improvements) But I have been in formed that the anime for it really bit. Plua does anyone know the name of the first .hack video game, (and how much NOW if possible...)
The end will come to death
but death will never end

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

There are 4 .hack video game titles:
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarintine

I haven't seen the .hack anime, however, so that info will have to satisfy you.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Re: .hack// Legend of the Twilight

Post by SilverOcean »

Reaper wrote:I thought the manga was really good (but could have used some serious improvements) But I have been in formed that the anime for it really bit. Plua does anyone know the name of the first .hack video game, (and how much NOW if possible...)

The anime really did bit. It just ended, literally, just ended. It wasn't even a real ending. It was just like 'let's go fight the final battle' and then the credits rolled. The manga was way better.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: .hack// Legend of the Twilight

Post by DevNall »

A lot of things have just sort of... suddenly ended lately...

I will say this: .hack has an excellent soundtrack.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

I thought it was just akward. I mean, wasnt that one kid trying to kiss his sister at one time (but kissed some guy on total accident)??
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

Kale wrote:I thought it was just akward. I mean, wasnt that one kid trying to kiss his sister at one time (but kissed some guy on total accident)??

Yes, I think I recall that Shugo accidently kissing another guy one time or another. It wasn't just awkward, there is a lot of suggested twincest between Shugo and Rena, in both the manga and anime.

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

haha yeah i watched the anime it wasnt good. And i have 3 of the four games and i like them alot but i cant really stay playin one for a long time because i get tired of somestuff...but besides that tis a pretty solid game. Oh and i think i saw infection for about 10 or 15 dollars so if you got the money it would be a good game. Atleast i think so

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

Lol yeah, shugo kissed that one guy that serves under balmung,i think his name was reiki. and they suggested that he had a thing for the wolf girl.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere