Sprites

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
brit
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sprites

Post by brit »

Back in 2003 I was really into making cute little sprites based on my favorite things. I continued to sprite even to this day. :] & I believe I have gotten better at it. ^_^

I’m only going to show my Lunar Sprites at this time.
So please enjoy them

However do not take them and claim them as your own. I worked hard on them. T^T

The only other website will you find these on are on Harvest moon Meadow where I have a fanart section (Kirika) where I can host all my sprites. So if you wish to see those just pm me for the link. :] Also I did skip some lunar sprites because they only had minor changes to them.
Example: Jessica with her hood down.

Lunar SSSC:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Vile Tribe ~

Lunar EBC: (coming soon.)

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Sprites

Post by Sonic# »

I've always appreciated sprite-making, having made some custom content for some shareware game, Exile, back in the day. A lot of what I did was changing the color of existing sprites, but I tried making some original ones too.

I appreciate the fine attention to detail. ^_^ Is the third picture on the first row Luna in a dress?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's Althena as she appears in various artwork from EB and later. (You might not be used to seeing those colors, since in SSSC itself you only see her in that outfit in the sepia-toned flashback of her rebirth.)

And I think they're quite nice too, if a bit stretched out vertically from what I'm used to. I suspect that it's just that they're different in style from the rather squashed Lunar sprites rather than that they're actually stretched, if that makes sense. I do suggest narrowing Alex's dragonmaster helmet and maybe adding a couple more diagonal lines for Royce's "skirt". But yes, great attention to detail. ^_^

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Indeed, those look very good!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Those are really cute and good! Some fanmade sprites can look bad, but these look fantastic!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Sonic# wrote:I've always appreciated sprite-making, having made some custom content for some shareware game, Exile, back in the day. A lot of what I did was changing the color of existing sprites, but I tried making some original ones too.

I appreciate the fine attention to detail. ^_^ Is the third picture on the first row Luna in a dress?

Yes it is Althena. :]

Really just narrowing it a bit more Alunissage?

I have some of the lunar characters in the various bromide outfits as well which I will put up at a later date. :D

Thank you. :]

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I think making it a bit pointier on top and narrower, and bringing the flaps down. I forgot to mention that part, but I'm looking right at the graphic of Alex at the top of the forum page. :) The helmet isn't as round as the hoods on Jessica and Royce.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Alunissage wrote:Yeah, I think making it a bit pointier on top and narrower, and bringing the flaps down. I forgot to mention that part, but I'm looking right at the graphic of Alex at the top of the forum page. :) The helmet isn't as round as the hoods on Jessica and Royce.
Awesome. :]
Thanks for the input.
I’ll try to fix it in the next few days ^_^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

I love sprites! You did a really nice job with these. I really like the style, nice and consistent. The only thing that I could say they need is some texture. I really hope to see some Lunar EBC sprites!
Depend On You Changed My Life.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I’m glad people enjoying them. I have had them sitting on my computer for the longest time. ^^

I also have some Magic School Lunar ones as well. I have yet to make any for Dragon Song though. I'm just not a big fan of that game... -_-
Maybe I'll do those sometime this summer.

Lunar Eternal Blue Complete:
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Magic School Lunar:

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Those are so cute! :)
-Nobi

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

brit wrote:Magic School Lunar:
You even got both of Ellie's costumes! I'm impressed!
I definitely like these. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:Those are so cute! :)

Awe thank you.
I think I’m missing a few character though like White Knight Leo & Zophar. D:
I’ll have to make them sometime now too!

@ Kizyr - yeah. Originally I thought there was only one until I was searching for character of Magic School and I happened along to Ellie in a different outfit. & I must say I like her 2nd outfit better then teh first. ^.^

I really wish I could play Magic School but oh well. ^_^

At least I got some sprites. I think I'm still missing a few characters from there too. T^T

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

These are so awesome and adorable! Very talented I must say! ^_^b Do you do animated sprites by any chance?