A muckumentary moment

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A muckumentary moment

Post by phyco126 »

Four score and seven years ago, I was bored. Really bored. Then it hit me, I want to do some amature short films. But if I had to record audio, what would the quality be? So I decided to record some lines. Wasn't sure what to say, so I just started goofing off. Then I remembered a mockumentary called C.S.A: Confederate States of America, so I decided to make fun of Jefferson Davis. Well, the audio sounded suprisingly clean considering the amount of background hums and various noises. So I decided to grab a picture of the old coot, add some music, and edit for motion (the motion part was saddly pretty hard to get the effect I wanted, resulting in me having to make a movie in a movie to the movement effect. Stupid Windows Movie Maker!). Anyway, I'm bored again tonight, so I said hell with it, might as well as upload to the interwebz. So, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qx6aUHraD8

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Re: A muckumentary moment

Post by LuNaRtIc »

*Le Gasp!* I hear Phyco!!! Yaaaay! 8D
Haha, fun stuff. I've messed around with my crappy little mic out of sheer boredom before too. Always wanted to try voice over/acting someday.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, you may have heard me, but I was really altering my voice to sound like a southern hick. A little parody of mine, since I've always wondered how they pick voice actors for quotes on documentaries. I mean, how do we know they sounded like that? For all we know, they sounded like Steve Urkel with a very southern drawl.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Imo, far too often they pick someone with no real southern accent and, to me, sound remarkably like your parody.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......