Looking for inspiration, Lunar art requests?

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Looking for inspiration, Lunar art requests?

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi Everyone,

I usually have a lot of Lunar fan art ideas in mind, but I also would really love to create art that other Lunar fans will enjoy as well. Are there any particular characters you'd like to see more fan art of? Groups, portraits, chibis, etc. When I can, I'll work on them :)

Thanks a lot and take care!

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: Looking for inspiration, Lunar art requests?

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Hiro Ronfar and Leo. Boy's night out! XD
-Nobi

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Fresca, Mia, and Jessica going after Alex, Nash, Kyle, and Tempest.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Sonic# wrote:Fresca, Mia, and Jessica going after Alex, Nash, Kyle, and Tempest.
Going after as in chasing them (for what purpose?) or following into Grimzol's Cave / Black Dragon whatever it was? I'm guessing the latter since you didn't include Luna in the list, but it's not what I thought of first when I read your post.

I'd certainly like to see that. My biggest disappointment for all of the Lunar 1 remakes has been that that part -- the girls fall ill and the boys go off to explore a dungeon by themselves -- has been essentially unchanged. Annoying from a gameplay standpoint as well since there's no healer in the latter group in the remakes (Alex had several regular healing spells in TSS, rather than one expensive Dragon spell). Granted, Mia and Jess might have some difficulties on the fighting front, but I'd totally see Fresca as a Jean-type fighter.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Hey, here's something I've kind of always wanted to see, and maybe you'd be interested in it. I'd love to see a portrait of the Lunar cast decked out in their most powerful gear based on the menu icons for their endgame equipment found in SSSC and EBC. There's so many portraits of them wearing the same clothes that I think it would be really cool to see them looking a bit more dressed up.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

These are really great ideas! I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, if you guys think of anything else, please feel free to leave a request. I'll be sure to check back and of course if I use your ideas I'll give you credit as well when I post the final. :)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

You know, I was looking over these again and thought: maybe an art "sticky note/thread" could be created for Lunar Fan Art ideas? What the fandom would like to see? And then any artist can come along to do their interpretation of any or all of the ideas? I think that would be really awesome! Maybe we could even get some artist collabs that way too :D

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Sticky thread - good idea! If you want to write the post, I'll make it sticky.
Alunissage wrote:
Sonic# wrote:Fresca, Mia, and Jessica going after Alex, Nash, Kyle, and Tempest.
Going after as in chasing them (for what purpose?) or following into Grimzol's Cave / Black Dragon whatever it was? I'm guessing the latter since you didn't include Luna in the list, but it's not what I thought of first when I read your post.

I'd certainly like to see that. My biggest disappointment for all of the Lunar 1 remakes has been that that part -- the girls fall ill and the boys go off to explore a dungeon by themselves -- has been essentially unchanged. Annoying from a gameplay standpoint as well since there's no healer in the latter group in the remakes (Alex had several regular healing spells in TSS, rather than one expensive Dragon spell). Granted, Mia and Jess might have some difficulties on the fighting front, but I'd totally see Fresca as a Jean-type fighter.
Following into the Black Dragon whatever. I intentionally avoided clarifying that so I would avoid saying "whatever." Now that I think of it, it's a fortress, right?

I'd like to see that change too.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Thanks Sonic, I went ahead and wrote an 'official' post :)