Lunar Crossing

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Crossing

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

My Boyfriend got me Animal Crossing and a 3DS for Christmas, and i've been hooked on it since, but only recently (last 3 or so weeks) became aware of QR codes and all the pretty clothes i kind find online..... and have been going crazy searching for new and pretty things for my character. I've never been very good at designing things or doing anything pixley art related, but i decided to attempt to make some Lunar outfits! So this is my first try..... and im not terribly disappointed in it so i though i would share :)

I have no idea how everyone else makes there's so pretty and perfect. I've spend maybe 30 - 45 minutes working on it, i wasn't really keeping track. I kind of rushed it since it's close to bed time and i'm getting tired. I'm defiantly going to try and re do it some day soon, see if i can improve on it. I plan on trying to make some other characters outfits too if i don't get too discouraged.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lunar Crossing

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

This is great! I'm not too familiar with the game, but I know how hard making nice looking skins can be for games. Awesome job! I can't wait to see more! :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I made Luna's outfit for mine, too, and also versions of Jessica's, Mia's, and Althena's dresses (but haven't added the sash to Althena's). I did Luna's waist scarf a little differently. Also created a town flag that's similar to Lunar and the Blue Star from the beginning of EB (my town is named Lyton) and maybe something else. A friend of mine replicated Nall's TSS character portrait on a shirt also. I mostly stopped playing after getting the highest HHA rating but I should start it up and see what the current seasonal stuff is.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Pretty cute. ^__^ I know I normally love working with pixels on my pc, but I hate doing them on my 3DS. I did do one for Lunar 2 though. It was of Lucia's Red Cloak. It turned out alright though I kind of wish I didn't put the little black divide on the bottom of it... I also posted it to Tumblr awhile back now.

Image Image
Image Image

2/12/15 - Adding Lucia's shorts to this post. :) I made them awhile back but never shared them here. ^o^

Image Image
Image Image

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **