Post your Lunar Fan Art Requests here!

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post your Lunar Fan Art Requests here!

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hello everyone,

While asking in one of my other posts what Lunar fan art the community would like to see, I thought it would be a great idea if we had one thread with a running list of concepts. Originally, I only had visual art in mind, but I think this would be great for writers and other artists as well.

Simply reply below with your concept and then as artists have time they can run with those ideas. Definitely feel free to work on a concept regardless if someone else has already completed something for it; it'll be great to see your vision as well! Also, I think this may be a nice way for collaborations to come about too.

When you're finished with a piece please let us know by sharing it below :)

Here are a few ideas to get us started:

1) Nobiyuki77: Hiro Ronfar and Leo. Boy's night out! XD

2) Sonic#: Fresca, Mia, and Jessica going after Alex, Nash, Kyle, and Tempest.

3) ilovemyguitar: I'd love to see a portrait of the Lunar cast decked out in their most powerful gear based on the menu icons for their endgame equipment found in SSSC and EBC. There's so many portraits of them wearing the same clothes that I think it would be really cool to see them looking a bit more dressed up.

Leo
BANNED

Re: Post your Lunar Fan Art Requests here!

Post by Leo »

Draw Plantella being put through a salad shooter.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

I have always wanted to see a few things

1) Alex's Funeral

2) Hiro & Co. at the snow village fighting the snow boss thing...It always made me laugh that they wore their usual clothing in a blizzard.

3) Riding on one of the sand ships.

4) Dameon's library?

5) Pentagula before it was destroyed

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

Anything pertaining to Tempest and Fresca. I always wanted more from those characters.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

A photoshop where you take out the statue of liberty and replace it with an Althena statue.

Some Lunar and X-Men crossover art. You could have Mia combining her magic with Storm's weather control to attack a sentinel. I like the idea of taking the Lunar characters out of their universe a bit more than putting other characters into theirs.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Leo wrote:A photoshop where you take out the statue of liberty and replace it with an Althena statue.
I kind of feel like this is what they could have been going for with Azado in the EB Remake -- either that, or historical images of the Colossus at Rhodes. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

I agree. I'd say it's the fire in the palms that does it. Althena makes Lady Liberty looks like a p****. She doesn't need a torch! =P

Ηiro
Lostest Boy

Post by Ηiro »

I know this is too little too late but this doesn't seem like a bad thread to post too late on! I'd like to see some art of Hiro and Lucia in a scene which appears they may be returning back from the Blue Star at either the Blue Spire or the Star Dragon Tower (: (: (: ..

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Ηiro wrote:I know this is too little too late but this doesn't seem like a bad thread to post too late on! I'd like to see some art of Hiro and Lucia in a scene which appears they may be returning back from the Blue Star at either the Blue Spire or the Star Dragon Tower (: (: (: ..
Sorry it's not the greatest... ^^''

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Ηiro
Lostest Boy

Post by Ηiro »

brit wrote:
Ηiro wrote:I know this is too little too late but this doesn't seem like a bad thread to post too late on! I'd like to see some art of Hiro and Lucia in a scene which appears they may be returning back from the Blue Star at either the Blue Spire or the Star Dragon Tower (: (: (: ..
Define not the greatest - I love it!!!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Ηiro wrote:
brit wrote:
Define not the greatest - I love it!!!
I draw better traditionally. I've been trying to work with my drawing tablet and ipad, but I think all my work there kind of looks like it's from a few years ago. XD Though I'm also not good with motion and backgrounds either. Most of my drawings are always standing in the same type of position. ^o^

Traditional - Lucia
Traditional - Luna

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

So its been a really long time, but I still want to say these drawings are cute as can be.
「まあいいけど。」