Lunar: Eternal Sapphire [Some New News]

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
localflick
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Lunar: Eternal Sapphire (EPISODE 1 RELEASED)

Post by localflick »

This is great timing since most people get winter break off of work or school, we'll have time to really sit down and enjoy it. Thanks!

Also, forgive me if this was already asked and I missed it, but I'm curious if anything from episode 1 will carry over into episode 2 in terms of items/stats/etc... I'm not even sure if it's possible, or if it would be a gameplay improvement.

Arc The Lad did some really cool stuff with carry over saves where loading a completed save from one game in the next yielded new bits of storyline that referenced the previous title. That kept it accessible to newcomers without spoiling the plot of the previous game, and it was nice bonus content for those who did go through the installment prior to the current title.

Other games have little easter eggs with installments. If you play Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow on your DS and have Castlevania Aria of Sorrow in the GBA slot, there's a mina doll in one of the shops, and you start out with something extra in your inventory as a minor bonus. It's nothing game changing, but just cool little things that reward the player for going through the story line.

Again, not sure if it matters at all, or is even possible, but it's an idea that may or may not help in development which I wanted to share.

Looking forward to playing this!

hamguy
Saith Pirate

Post by hamguy »

Hey im back... i didnt have my computer in a while... the pictures look frekin retarded... not trying to put down that chick that did it but still... it could be better...
and,give me your steam account dude...

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

hamguy wrote:and,give me your steam account dude...
Steam Account? What are you talking about? :?:

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

Has anyone else played this?? It's pretty good! I can't wait for more.
Depend On You Changed My Life.

alexhiro
Burg Farmer

Post by alexhiro »

It's pretty good. And if those animations in the flash version are used in the game, How excellent it will be!

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar: Eternal Sapphire [Some New News]

Post by Zophar »

Hey folks, I've got some news. Due to lack of time and a variety of things. I have no choice but to put an end to the Eternal Sapphire Project. It's been fun through out the 3 years of working on the project, but all things must come to an end.

Thanks for all the support through out the 3 years.

~Zophar

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Zophar wrote:Hey folks, I've got some news. Due to lack of time and a variety of things. I have no choice but to put an end to the Eternal Sapphire Project. It's been fun through out the 3 years of working on the project, but all things must come to an end.

~Zophar
Man, I was scared this might happen. I really love Eternal Sapphire. The demo was so good. I have been waiting for more. It really felt like a new Lunar game. Well, thanks for doing this. It was great. Maybe one day you will decide to start it back up.

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Zophar wrote:Hey folks, I've got some news. Due to lack of time and a variety of things. I have no choice but to put an end to the Eternal Sapphire Project. It's been fun through out the 3 years of working on the project, but all things must come to an end.

~Zophar
What a pity. :cry: And I really wanted to see how the story progressed after the Winddale attack. I hate it when a good story ends halfway. Makes me wonder how it would've ended. I have an idea of where it was headed, though I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. But if it will never be continued, it's a moot point then, isn't it? :( Anyway, I enjoyed the flash movies and the game immensely, and have a wonderful day. :)