The loveteam of Alex-Luna or Hiro-Lucia?

For any and all webpolls.

Alex-Luna or Hiro-Lucia?

Alex-Luna
57%
Hiro_Lucia
43%

Total votes: 23

Racoati
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Racoati »

...oh, wow. I'm so glad there are other people here who feel the way I do on this; about Hiro/Lucia being a) pretty infatuation-based on his part as opposed to Really Truly True, because he doesn't know her that well (and would find it hard to, when she doesn't open up to him and being a diety is naturally going to have an outlook on life that'd be difficult if not impossible for humans to grok), and b) fairly doomed, if not because of their inherent Not Really Getting Each Other then because Lucia's immortal and Hiro isn't.....
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!

snaztacular
Lostest Boy

Post by snaztacular »

I have to go with Hiro and Lucia. I love seeing her feelings for Hiro parallel her understanding of of human emotion. Also, the scene with Hiro tapping on Lucia's glyph after the epilogue is a heart-clencher. And though it may be sad that Lucia won't grow old with him, he gets to have a hot babe his entire life. Baller status!

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

Eh...while I like both relationships, I voted for Hiro and Lucia. I think it was infatuation-based at first, but later on I thought it was pretty obvious that they really did truly love each other. I like it better because we get to see both Lucia and their relationship develop throughout the game.

Whereas with Alex and Luna, they were pretty much in love from the very start. Nothing really changed. So, um...yay?

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

Alex and Luna was completely better. I dont know why, but it was :evil:
I'm baaaack....