The loveteam of Alex-Luna or Hiro-Lucia?

For any and all webpolls.

Alex-Luna or Hiro-Lucia?

Alex-Luna
57%
Hiro_Lucia
43%

Total votes: 23

Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The loveteam of Alex-Luna or Hiro-Lucia?

Post by Blue_Goddess »

Which is the better, if not the best loveteam between these two? the loveteam of Alex and Luna? or the loveteam of Hiro and Lucia?
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I voted for Alex and Luna. They knew eachother a very long time and I feel that they had a much deeper and meaningful love. Where as Hiro and Lucia, well she didn't even know what love was or even felt like till the end of their tale and Hiro while he wanted to save Lucia, I really don't think it could've been because he was so in love with her. He knew nothing about her really, I guess some would say there wasn't much TO know... but I dunno. There "love" seemed more like attraction than the real thing. Maybe in the end they finally fell into a true love but I still don't think it can hold to Alex and Luna's love.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I voted for Alex and Luna, because they have the best true love anywhere ^^;

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I voted for Alex and Luna.

But for the record, I would have voted for Nash and his hair if I'd had a choice. :wink:

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Alex and Luna for the first half of the game on, since they knew each other for way longer only.

Otherwise I would vote for Lucia and Hiro. He went to the Blue Star for her after only knowing her for a short time. If that ain't love I don't know what is.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Nahh, he was horny.

Besides, I voted for Hiro-Lucia just because Lucia evolves throughout the story.

[spoiler]plus, I just think Lucia is better-looking.[/spoiler]

Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane

Post by Blue_Goddess »

Alex and Luna, they were a much cuter couple for me
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

Alex and Luna all the way. They had such an awesome love. It was amazing, IMO. =) Alex risked life and limb for Luna... I loved when they sang/played together. Lucia really didn't show much till later, but Hiro... yeah... I think he was REALLY infatuated with her. I dunno how I feel about the ending either... it didn't seem like their love would transcend all time. Hiro would eventually die, but Lucia's in a different boat.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Let's think like this...
[spoiler]Lucia is a goddess.. she can do what she wants.. She can make Hiro immortal.. and I just like the fact she's always an NPC. She saved my life twice![/spoiler]

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

I voted for Alex and Luna (even though I enjoyed Lunar 2 more); I think they just had a cuter relationship.
Last edited by SilverOcean on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Just to reply the the earlier comment. I don't think that Lucia can make Hiro immortal.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

No, she can't, by my point of view. I always viewed the end of Hiro/Lucia as tragic...with him growing older and older...and dying...while she lived on immortal. Sort of like tolkien elves with humans.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Angelalex242 wrote:No, she can't, by my point of view. I always viewed the end of Hiro/Lucia as tragic...with him growing older and older...and dying...while she lived on immortal. Sort of like tolkien elves with humans.

It could be tragic, or she could be like Althena and die with Hiro and possibly be reborn. I know there's isn't anything about her doing so in the past, but even though she's not as strong as Althena, she obviously has that "immortality" trait and I'm assuming that Althena wouldn't leave Lunar and the Blue Star to her if she couldn't be reborn somehow as well. Of course, I'm probably all wrong :P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Lucia's too duty bound to die with Hiro, in my opinion.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm inclined to agree on that point. Although if the Blue Star were indeed revived in his lifetime and whatever else needed to happen she might well feel her job was done; she didn't have any existence beyond that.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

It's not just revived, she's gotta get the people from LUNAR to the Blue Star. She can't entrust it to humans if there aren't any humans on it. And going one at a time through Star Dragon tower would take a while.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Does she actually say that, though? I remember her stating that her purpose was related to the Blue Star's revival, but not that she had anything to do with people getting there. Can you show me a screenshot? Or prove that people would have to come one by one?

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I just looked for it.

She says it when she leaves, in the Anime sequence.

Sadly, G1 didn't copy down the text.

But it's something like, "I know I can safely entrust it to humans"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That'll be in the guide, then, and I vaguely remember it. Thanks.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I likely do have it in screenshot form. I just haven't had time to upload and get the new EBC screens done.

I do remember that as well though.
-G1