29%
Lunar Eternal Blue Party
71%

Total votes: 21

Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Alunissage »

Lunar6000 wrote:I vote Lunar 2 because Lunar 1 they struggled to beat Ghaleon, but Lunar 2 they defeated a Dark God Zophar... so Lunar 2 wins this.

Still not a valid comparison, since we have no data for Lunar 1's party vs. Zophar or equivalent. Apples and oranges.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Actually, you know what sounds even better than pitting the casts of Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 against each other? Having them both team up and beat down on the cast of Lunar: Dragon Song.

They wouldn't need to team up, Nall by himself (human or non-big dragon form) could whoop all of them. Heck, I would go so far as to say that ANY of the characters from either Lunar game could whoop all of them. Even Nash. xD

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Actually, you know what sounds even better than pitting the casts of Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 against each other? Having them both team up and beat down on the cast of Lunar: Dragon Song.

Ugh! I'm so torn on weither or not I should get Lunar Dragon Song. On one hand, it's a new Lunar game that I don't have. On the other hand it has weapons that break, characters that get hurt when you dash, long boring fights, a nonsensical experience/items system, only three main characters, and from what I've heard, a plot based on running errands. Hmmm... I think I'll wait a few months and buy it on clearance. :wink:

As for the L1 vs L2 fight, I chose Lunar 1 based only on the fact that a few other people touched on: when you lose a character in Lunar1's party, the rest can get by pretty well (especialy since it's usually Nash :) ). Lunar2's party tends to rely on each other a lot, and losing one character can really mess up your rhythm.

...plus if Nall's there some characters can be revived without items or magic, unlike Ruby who just flies around and scratches/burns randomly. I should've mentioned the dragon mascots along with a lot of other things, but I wanted this to be a fairly general, informal poll. In retrospect I could've set lots of other factors, but I didn't. Ah well...

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Poor Dragon Song. It suffers cause the team consists of Jian+Junk
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Oathkeeper
Burg Farmer

Post by Oathkeeper »

Ugh! I'm so torn on weither or not I should get Lunar Dragon Song. On one hand, it's a new Lunar game that I don't have. On the other hand it has weapons that break, characters that get hurt when you dash, long boring fights, a nonsensical experience/items system, only three main characters, and from what I've heard, a plot based on running errands. Hmmm... I think I'll wait a few months and buy it on clearance. :wink:

Yes, do that. I got this game for Christmas and I already can't stand it.
I just cry into my pillow at night that a Lunar game could be so awful. I would have preferred it if they had just remade Silver Star again for the DS. :roll:

Anyway, the topic at hand is a tough one. It could really go either way. But I vote Eternal Blue. Because when I was done with that game I just felt powerful, especially after the Epilogue. I can just own everything in the world with ease. Silver Star still had me struggling a little up until the very end.
I think Eternal Blue had a better physical attacking squad, while Silver Star had a more magic based team.