Redo of the fav. non-main character

For any and all webpolls.

Who is your favorite supporting character?

Nall
22%
Ruby
No votes
Nash
4%
Jessica
13%
Kyle
4%
Ramus
No votes
Tempest
4%
Fresca
4%
Master Mell
4%
Laike
4%
Ronfar
9%
Jean
4%
Lemina
9%
Mia
No votes
Leo
13%
Lunn
No votes
Mauri
4%
Myght
No votes
Vile Tribe
No votes
Borgan? Why not?
No votes

Total votes: 23

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Redo of the fav. non-main character

Post by Aquaignis »

I took note of all of the complaints and I am sorry. This is a remake of the previous poll.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Nall, for all the same reasons as last time. :wink:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

If I could vote for Mystere, I would. However, I suppose Leo is the closest thing.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I voted Nall, though Mia was a very close second for me. Nall edges her out due to his personality in EB for me. I was indifferent to him in SS (as I was Ruby in EB) but his character was always great for me in EB.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Dragonmaster Lou wrote:If I could vote for Mystere, I would. However, I suppose Leo is the closest thing.

Agreed. Mystere is the character I could identify with the most in the entire series. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Racoati
Lyton Singer

Post by Racoati »

Mystere is nifty. ^^ I like Leo a whole lot, and I like how Mystere lends a new dimension to his personality -- he's the archetypal, to put it in D&D terms, Lawful Good, concerned with honour and justice above all, but he's not stuffy and superior like many of that character type -- he's got a playful side, too. I think he's a genuinely well-rounded guy.

I kind of want to vote for Ronfar, just 'cause I think Ronfar's awesome and overlooked -- like so many of the Lunar characters, he comes close to being a stereotype yet deftly avoids actually falling for it -- but if I'm to be truthful, then I have to go Lemina as before. *flagwave*
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

I voted Kyle, why, because what game would be complete without the big ,dumb, strong, drunkard in it?

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Leo!

I still use his themesong as an inspiration to heroism when I do text games.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I voted for Nall. 8) Even though I could identify with Hiro or Alex the most, I feel that I am closest to Nall because he has no transparent features. We get to see all sides of Nall in SSSC and EBC.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I voted for Kyle. He and Ronfar are the most important people in the game. Without them the game may get a little boring. That would ruin the game for me. :lol:
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Eternal Blue Hiro
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Eternal Blue Hiro »

Tempest is the best out of them all. Honorable and tough. That bow rocked.

Ramza Izlude
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Ramza Izlude »

I changed my vote from before. This time it goes to Leo. The Dragon Ship Destiny was just plain awesome. But, the whole Mystere thing. And the things he said in combat while doing his attacks was funny. haha :lol:

~Izlude~
My love steals my light and darkens my eyes.

~G.W.~

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Eternal Blue Hiro wrote:Tempest is the best out of them all. Honorable and tough. That bow rocked.

You should have seen him with the whip. Ooh, hurts so...wait, wrong game.

Seriously, though, he was pretty cool in TSS too, even if his best weapon was a Pixie Whip. Or something like that. Important in that convoluted nasty random-battles cave.

Deathblood
Student of Vane
Location: In survitude to The Reapers and about to kill Commander Shepard

Re: Redo of the fav. non-main character

Post by Deathblood »

I voted for Nall. Just like last time.
Ways of death comes in many shapes. But there are only a few shapes of death itself.[/i]

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Redo of the fav. non-main character

Post by Sonic# »

We've been tolerant of it up to now, but could you please refrain from reviving very old topics? Especially when it's been 2 and a half years. If you read something in an old topic you really want to bring up, make a new post and link to the old post. Thanks!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time