Lunar: Eternal Sapphire Characters

For any and all webpolls.

Which Character Design Do You Like Most?

Jack
6%
Maria
29%
Luther
6%
Amon
24%
Astaroth
24%
Alek
12%

Total votes: 17

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
PrettyGirlJean wrote:Hi all! Now that episode 4 has been released do you see your opinions changing or staying the same? :D

I still like Amon best! xD
But I can't wait to see Lamia!!! *0*

Right now, I like Jack and Maria for some unknown reason. o_o...

Lamia will most likely be my favorite, just because she's a Vane Witch. Please tell me she has curly hair o.o. I can't wait to see the way you'll draw the baby dragonn~

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I can tell you that yes, Lamia has curls, long hair to her waist in fact and it is a kind of pinkish pastel color. Her clothing is a combination (sort of) of Lemina and Mia.

Zophar hasn't requested that I draw the baby dragon yet, so it may be a bit unless he forgot to mention it to me. :p

Thank you everyone for your feedback it is MUCH appreciated! :D

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:I can tell you that yes, Lamia has curls, long hair to her waist in fact and it is a kind of pinkish pastel color. Her clothing is a combination (sort of) of Lemina and Mia.

*SQUEEEEEEEE* I'm so very excited!!! x3 <333 And I'm excited for the baby dragon too of course! :wink: I love those Lunar dragons! Good luck, I can't WAIT to see them! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Gosh, darnit! I wanna do my linesss!! I don't come in til later thoough!! *Crys*

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

You're so impatient. xD

...but I don't blame you. I wanna do my lines too. ^^; *too much excitement!!1@!*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

So!? XD! Impatience is a virtue! Shannon, we have a problem with always going off topic. x_x

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Ah, that we do Zachary. ^^;

I <3 The Eternal Sapphire and its art! I think Amon looks the best so far!! (<-- HAH! Not off topic there! x3)
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Ewww, *Zach*. I can't stand my whole name. I'M SO EMPTY NOW. I need to start a New Game +. But, I don't feel like going through the whole thing again just for like those minimum new things.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Aw, but Zachary is cute! ^0^ Fine then, Zach it is. :P As for New Game+ it has fancy fast forward and slow motion buttons, so you can just fast forward through all the stuff you don't want to see! :D

(We should move this conversation to your other Chrono cross thread. >__>; reply there!)
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Zachary is not cute! >o<! Yuhs I just started it. Muhahaha!! Kid runs fast through the dream Fort!! Muahahhaa!! I thought that your party members stayed with you on new game +.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

*bump* ^^; Hope it's okay to bump this up. Instead of starting a new poll, I figured I'd go ahead and ask if anyone was still firm in which character they chose previously as their fave, or if it had changed maybe with the release of episode 6?

Right now, I like Maria most... but I am quite a bit biased as a lot of you know :p lol

Thanks and take care all!

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Even though I enjoy Astaroth's design, and not entirely for selfish reasons either, I like Amon's design the best. His looks like the most intricate to create, with his full body tattoos and all. Hopefully we'll get to see a full body shot of him in a future cutscene, but no need to rush on my account. And now we see he has an intricate background to go along with his design. Neato! Keep up the great work.