Nintendo DS poll!

For any and all webpolls.

Does the announcement of Lunar: Dragon Song effect whether you will buy a Nintendo DS?

Yes, I want a DS solely because of this game.
35%
I was considering buying a DS, and this game seals the deal.
11%
I was already planning on buying one, this game is just a bonus.
7%
I'm still not entirely sure if I want to buy one or not.
2%
Lunar game or not, I'm not buying a Nintendo DS.
2%
I already own a Nintendo DS.
43%

Total votes: 46

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

Next time, hit 'Post Reply' instead of 'New Topic'

yeah, I know...was my first time in the forum so I thought: let's try something. But it was the wrong choice :D

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

well... i half obsess over the DS... i could probably name off like 60 games coming out for it just off the top of my head. im a freaking mod and reviewer on http://www.touchds.com. idk i just love the DS.

so yea i already have one, this is just a little bonus too it.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I'll have to buy the DS Outright, myself.

I wasn't aware future installments of Xenosaga were headed for this system.

I wonder how they plan to get your saved Data from Ep II, on the PS2, onto a completely different system by a completely differeny company...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

i seriosly just got a DS about a week ago becuase of lunar, no joke, i had to buy one to play the game.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Future installments of Xenosaga? I had the impression that III was for the PS2 or similar, and it's just I and II for the DS, at least so far. Don't recall any statement that the series would continue on DS rather than a console, but I'm sure Rich can clarify.

I'm mildly annoyed that new DS + Nintendogs bundles have just been announced. I was about to buy the game (had to wait until I found which one my sister got) and I really like the idea of a teal DS. I suppose if necessary I could get the bundle and give the extra DS to my fiancé or my mom. I've been meaning to get her a SP anyway...hm, actually, maybe I'd better stick with that idea, as she probably would want to play her old b&w Tetris cart on it and that wouldn't work with the DS (and she'd at least get a nice bright one now). On the other hand, she'd probably enjoy Nintendogs too...dither, dither.

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

I keep my SP around for, among a few other things, old school GB Tetris.

AFAIK, Xenosaga III is set for PS2 and it is supposed to be the end of the series. Currently, only Xenosaga I + II has been announced for DS. If that combo does well and Xenosaga III also does well, you might see III on DS as well. If it seems like something that could make the company money, it's a safe bet they've considered it, but nothing is announced now.
-Rich-

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

I admit I'm dithering on the Teal DS as well. I don't like the silver and electric blue, but I could go for the Teal. The trouble is I'm not sure if I want Nintendogs for the extra $20. I don't really want to play that when I have other things backlogged and I'm not entirely DS-less.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

Rune: sadly, I think you can only get the Teal DS in the combo pack. AFAIK, they don't plan on selling them separate. It's a monday morning though, so it's possible I'm mixing things up
-Rich-

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Post by That Other Person »

I bought a DS because of this game. I'm probably (hopefully) gonna buy other games for it as well, though.
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Rune, if you get the bundle I'll buy Nintendogs off you. ^^

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

I bought one because although i do not support Nintendo with their large systems, the Game Boy franchise is my favorite and i will continue to buy their mini systems as long as they keep up the good work and the prices lower than Play Station

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Alunissage wrote:Rune, if you get the bundle I'll buy Nintendogs off you. ^^

You know... that just might work. :) We'll see what happens when the bundle comes out next month.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

SilverOcean
Lyton Singer

Post by SilverOcean »

I bought DS as soon as I heard about a new Lunar being released (which was several mouths ago).

SKParasite
Lann Fisherman

Post by SKParasite »

I already have a DS, had it since it came out~ So the news of Dragon Song doesn't want me to go out and buy one because I already have it. ^_^

There are some games on PSP that make me want to buy it though, like the enws of suikoden 1and2*cough*

DragonSong
Saith Pirate

Post by DragonSong »

I already have a DS but I'm looking forward to Dragon Song...