How much time during the day do you spend on Lunar-Net?

For any and all webpolls.

On average, how much time during the day do you spend on Lunar-Net?

Less than an hour
62%
1 to 3 hours
23%
3 to 6 hours
8%
6 to 8 hours
No votes
More than 8 hours
8%

Total votes: 13

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

How much time during the day do you spend on Lunar-Net?

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Okay guys, as you can probably tell I've been on here quite a bit during my short time as a member. As a bank teller I have quite a bit of free time between customers, so I spend the whole day with one of my internet windows on Lunar-Net. I'd say I probably spend about 8 hours or more per day on here. Anway, I was curious how much time the rest of you guys spend on here.
Last edited by AlexHiro4 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: How much time during the day do you spend on Lunar-Net?

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I only spend about 20-40 minutes on L-Net a day (depending on if I'm posting something or not) because I normally only check here once a day. I will occasionally get on more than once, but I normally don't.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I don't really know how much time aggregated. I'd guess 3 hours or so, since I might get up while the page is still loaded? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

On average... well, considering I haven't been around for 3 weeks, probably well under an hour. :P When things are active, though, it's much higher.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

No more than an hour for me. There are times and days when a big debate is going on that I'll spend a lot more time mulling over a response to a post or searching through screenshots. :)

Now, if your question involved the internet totally, I'd say a lot more.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Probably what Sonic said. If there's some good discussion going on, I'll check the boards frequently (I can only read from work, not write, as lunarthreads.com is blocked, so I go in from another URL, but I can only read with it, and only occasionally while at work). Lately I haven't been working on the site much, but that can vary the time greatly.
-G1