Magical School Lunar Vol. 1-2
5%

Total votes: 21

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Which of the manga would you buy?

Post by Kizyr »

So if you haven't checked out the frontpage or latest news article, then I suggest you go ahead and do that first. 'Cause it's amazing news.

Anyway, since two of the manga are now going to be released in English, there's the possibility of all five coming out here. So, which of the five would you be willing to buy? (You can see the descriptions on the manga page.)

I'm limiting this to two options, to avoid everyone just picking all five (er, four if you group MSL together). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Re: Which of the manga would you buy?

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I voted for Tale of the Vane Airship and Childhood's End. I'll buy all that are released, though.

Can we make this a front page poll, since it's relevant and all?

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

I voted for the first two. I don't know as much about them as I do the others. I will end up buying any of them that I can get. I don't read manga though. lol I can't wait though!!!
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Childhood's End. I really couldn't pick anything else... though the Magic School ones are tempting since they're totally new to me.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Awesome!

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Honestly, I would buy them all. Since that wasn't a choice though I just chose Magical School Lunar and Lunar 2. Seriously though, I would invest in all of them.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I actually rate the Lunar 2 manga at the bottom.

But still, buy it! And buy it again! If the sales are high, then there's a higher likelihood of the rest of the manga being released stateside! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The Lunar 2 manga is interesting in that it shows that the basic story works just fine without any mention of Ghaleon at all. However, having a very high appreciation of Funato's work I'd probably be most likely to get the two that she drew even though I'm not overly fond of Alice.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I would buy all of them. I read so much manga, I would have to add them to my collection. Not to mention that it's Lunar. :mrgreen:

Eh, I actually picked the two that are going to come out over here since those are the two I'm the most interested in. Which on that note...I really hope they are coming over here. I'm inclined to believe this is fake though.