Are you excited about Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star?

For any and all webpolls.

Are you excited about Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star?

Yes: I'm thrilled that Lunar is getting another game!
71%
Kind of: I'll get it, but did they have to make another remake?
24%
No: I'm tired of remakes!
4%
What's Lunar?
2%

Total votes: 51
Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Are you excited about Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star?

Postby Quark » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I think so. I think people will lean more towards "kind of excited" as time passes. I wonder how many of you who voted "yes," voted that way simply because it increases the chances for a Lunar 3. Or did you all vote that way because you really are that excited for another remake. I have played every remake of Lunar out of loyalty to the series, but never thought any were nearly as good as the originals.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Postby ilovemyguitar » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 am

To be brutally honest, I voted "yes" because the poll is on the front page and I want people who stumble onto this site to see an enthusiastic fanbase.

That said, everything I've read about SSH so far has sounded positive to me, so I can stand behind my "yes" vote.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Postby phyco126 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Quark wrote:I think so. I think people will lean more towards "kind of excited" as time passes. I wonder how many of you who voted "yes," voted that way simply because it increases the chances for a Lunar 3. Or did you all vote that way because you really are that excited for another remake. I have played every remake of Lunar out of loyalty to the series, but never thought any were nearly as good as the originals.

I voted yes because I really am excited.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Postby Werefrog » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm

I changed my vote to "kind of" because enthusiasm decreased a bit. For one thing, I don't think I'll be able to buy it for a while because I really don't have the money for the PSP.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Postby Monde Luna » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

I am genuinely excited about getting another remake. For the most part I am pretty pleased with the way the remake is developing. However, if I had my choice I would have preferred a Lunar 3. But if I have to play another remake in the process so be it. If this game does increase the fan base I’ll also be excited to get a remake of EB. Once that happens I will jump for joy when they finally make Lunar 3..... Perhaps I am hoping for too much but this is something I think I will always hope for. 8-)

PottleElf
Black Dragon Wizard

Postby PottleElf » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm glad you made the poll vote changeable... so that folks can alter the stats once the enthusiasm wears down. :) I voted "kind of" by the way. Oh, and what joker said "What's Lunar?"?

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Postby Aquaignis » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 am

I voted "yes" because...I really want to play it. It didn't matter to me whether it was a remake or not. That being said, the games seems to be coming along very nicely and my enthusiasm has remained the same. :) ...I just need a PSP now...
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Return to “Polls”