Hate Kiz?

For any and all webpolls.

Do you hate Kiz like the rest of us?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:34 am

With the searing loathing of a million infuriated suns.
41%
With levels of animosity that cannot be calculated by meer mortal beings.
59%

Total votes: 17

Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hate Kiz?

Post by Jenner »

Self Explainatory, told him I'd do it.
We all do, you know you do.
Don't hide it any more, he deserves to know.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

You know... if you are goin' to have a poll like that... It's always nice to have options.

BURNED!!
ImageImageImage

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

There's options! It's completely fair and balanced™

:D
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Tough decision. Both options roll off the tongue so nicely. I think I'll go with a "million infuriated suns" level of loathing for 500, Bob.

::slips Kiz a cookie under the table:: 8)
- Mike

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Yes yes the million suns thing is quite inviting.
::nodnod::
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I HATE YOU ALL!

I'm not even gonna view the results. And you can forget about any early walkthroughs when DS comes out.

I'm gonna go to a corner now and sulk. KF

EDIT: It's "mere", not "meer". Nyahh. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Kizyr wrote:I HATE YOU ALL!

I'm not even gonna view the results. And you can forget about any early walkthroughs when DS comes out.

I'm gonna go to a corner now and sulk. KF

EDIT: It's "mere", not "meer". Nyahh. KF

You know... when people go and point out grammatical errors... it just ADDS to the reason why people wouldn't like you. Not that that is a factor in my hatred towards you... cause it isn't. It's the fact that you never call!!

You pour your heart out to someone and then they don't call.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

BURNING SUNS!!!!!!

More like my desire for Kiz. Hahahahaaa! See? I'm nice to you Kiz, give me walkthroughs with stickers. :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

MiaOne wrote:BURNING SUNS!!!!!!

More like my desire for Kiz. Hahahahaaa! See? I'm nice to you Kiz, give me walkthroughs with stickers. :P

Bribery isn't love!

Don't be tempted, spread the hate!

Oh bloody hell... I'll never live that typo down.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Actually, Kiz, Jenner was very sharp in her typo. There are usages of it, pre-1700, that are spelled meer. There's also meere, meir, and mer.

From OED - Art & Mystery of Vintners, 22, "Take about 8 or 10 ounces of meer Chalk."

Now, it eludes me what you would use chalk for in making wine, but I assume it makes the substance taste better... or perhaps marks the vines.

And, by the way, I think Jenner will get a kick out of this. I was bored... and searched... from the OED.

"Jennerian, a.

Of, pertaining to, or commemorating Jenner; made by or following the methods of Jenner.

1801 Med. & Physical Jrnl. VI. 5 The Jennerian Inoculation is universally adopted by the medical gentlemen of this town and neighbourhood.
1805 W. ROWLEY Cow-Pox Inoculation No Security against Small-Pox p. v, The names of..those who formed the principals in the Royal Jennerian Institution, etc. are omitted.
1824 MILL Prefaces to Liberty (1959) 72 The great spiritual physicians who would vaccinate the nation with hypocrisy to prevent the eruption of infidelity, are not acting on a true Jennerian analogy.
1911 G. B. SHAW Doctor's Dilemma p. lxvi, To this day the law which prescribes Jennerian vaccination is carried out with an anti-Jennerian inoculation because the public would have it so.
1951 W. R. LEFANU Bio-Bibliogr. E. Jenner ii. 59 The text was included in Jones' and Crookshank's Jennerian collections."
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

MiaOne wrote:More like my desire for Kiz. Hahahahaaa! See? I'm nice to you Kiz, give me walkthroughs with stickers. :P

And just for that, I'll translate the 6-page Nintendo Dream article for you (on Lunar Genesis) and post it on LunarNET.

See? Kindness is reciprocated.

Sonic# wrote:Actually, Kiz, Jenner was very sharp in her typo. There are usages of it, pre-1700, that are spelled meer. There's also meere, meir, and mer.

That's before any standard spelling! You can't use pre-1700 usage to justify anything, unless we're talking Latin.

...meerkat. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Kizyr wrote:
And just for that, I'll translate the 6-page Nintendo Dream article for you (on Lunar Genesis) and post it on LunarNET.

See? Kindness is reciprocated.

You were going to do that anyway. :roll: Check please.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Aw, I'm envious...I adore my OED on CD, but it's from 1992 and isn't on the computer I use now.

Who here was it who had a sig saying "We love our Kizzie" before? Mia or Alayna, I mean Julie or Lucia, I think.

Anyway, I'm abstaining from this poll. Too hard a choi...I mean, he's not stupid enough for me to hate

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I vote "Other".

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I don't know him well enough, so I can't say that I like or hate him.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

God how I despise that Kizyr... that big know-it-all!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Alunissage wrote:Who here was it who had a sig saying "We love our Kizzie" before? Mia or Alayna, I mean Julie or Lucia, I think.

Hahah I think we both had that quote in our sigs at one point. Awl, Kiz we give you such a hard time :P Oh, and you can call me Julie or Mia I don't care, whatever you like. As for what Alayna prefers...ask her. My family calls her Lucia all the time though, they refuse to use her real name.

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

I picked 'With levels of animosity that cannot be calculated by meer mortal beings.' but just because I think it's the best phrase :P . I don't know you well enough for a real choice

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

You revived a month-old topic just to vote and post, so you must really hate me.

You suck. I'm gonna go cry now. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Good thing too, or else I wouldn't have gotten a choice to excersize my demorocratic right as an American. And since, just like America, the choices are limited, so I choose the lesser of what I feel is two evils. I picked the Meer Mortal one.

I actually don't hate kiz, but with no option, what the hey.

By the way, if I make love to you Kiz, will you do more than translate the game early, like, totally buy me it????? :twisted:

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."