Hate Kiz?

For any and all webpolls.

Do you hate Kiz like the rest of us?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:34 am

With the searing loathing of a million infuriated suns.
41%
With levels of animosity that cannot be calculated by meer mortal beings.
59%

Total votes: 17

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

You revived a month-old topic just to vote and post, so you must really hate me.
Well, if you wanna see it that way :P

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

I see it that way. You didn't revive one old topic. You have and seem to still be in the process of replying to every topic on the boards. Just be glad there isn't a "Gouge out this member's eye sockets with a rusty fork" button in the admin panel or you'd be getting it from me.
-Rich-

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Oh, if it did do it to me too! I love it when those things do happen to me. Hmmm, you'd think I would get it more when talking to girls O_o

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

Just be glad there isn't a "Gouge out this member's eye sockets with a rusty fork" button in the admin panel or you'd be getting it from me.

that phrase is really pissing me off. are you always pissing people off?
But when I don't take it up too personal, yeah, I think it would be a good idea, that button. But your probably right. I should slow down a bit with replying.
PS: this was a 'hate Kiz' poll, not a 'hate SSSFan' poll :D

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

I don't hate you. And you don't need to slow down your posting by any means. The problem is not the speed, but rather the choice of topics. Occasionally resurrecting old topics is fine if you have something insightful to add to the discussion. But resurrecting list topics or topics in which you say "I don't know what you guys are talking about" doesn't add anything to it. Those of us who were here when the topics were alive don't feel like seeing them all pop back up with nothing really added to them.

Trust me, give yourself a few months here and when SSSFan2 comes in and resurrects all the threads you think of as dead and gone, you'll feel the same way. And you may even make some sort of eye gouging remark. :P
-Rich-

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

^--- I'm with him, SSSFan, you need to lax off the reviving of topics for non-substantial posts please.
-G1

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by SSSFan »

ok, I'm sorry. Just don't have much experience with forums. but thanks for helping me, it won't happen again :D

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Bah, I think all the oldbies can tell you I used to do that. Of course, I never realized they where old since they all showed new to me when I first joined :P After a few dozen years, errr, months.... I finally fit in :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

Hmmm... recently there was a thread for newbs to all read to prevent stuff like posting on old topics, not talking about piracy etc... maybe newbs should get an e-mail about the MB rules or have something in the introductions section for them to read.

I accidently violated the rules a bit with my second post. I checked the rules after it was pointed out to me that posting about how I emulate a certain game is a no-no. (Not that I came out with something crass like "check out this illegal activity" but it was still inappropriate). After reading the rules I immediately stopped. I respect the rules of this MB, and I'm sure the rest of the new folks will too, but they can't be obeyed unless they're read first.

And it was kinda wierd to get like 7 e-mails to one-liner posts, but I'm sure SSSFan was just unaware.

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

"Newb" is such an annoying word.

For the record, I voted for million suns. I think it just shows a lot more passion, you know?